Tuesday, May 27, 2014

It is the story of my journey yesterday (Jember - Madura). Apparently there are some friends who wa


It is the story of my journey yesterday (Jember - Madura). Apparently there are some friends who wanted me to write a note in acacicu journey. Hmmm, because I'm not a good note taker, I want to tell the other side wrote it. I did the trip alone with my friend, his name OPIC. Each riding BMX bikes. Name and Suhadak bike lady.
I, OPIC, ladies and Suhadak The most frequently asked during the trip: 1. Goal is what? Well, the answer is that I was not prepared. The only question I answered with a smile. Wondering if the thrower is still not satisfied, pima cotton I will answer with short sentences but polite. Want it. Yes, all just because I want to. Not for other reasons, not also follow a race. 2. How much pocket money? This is the question most often makes me blush. 's Nothing, because I only bring money barely fit. One hundred thousand to two people (me and OPIC), and for two BMX. It was also for 12 days and twelve districts (also two small islands). The plan, if the money halfway sold out, me and OPIC will look for temporary work. But Alhamdulillah, good guy is everywhere. Our pocket money enough even before pima cotton our work. 3. Where we will spend the night? At first we wanted pima cotton to spend the night anywhere. But then again, good people still scattered in the face of this earth. Preparation of chaos .. As I mentioned pima cotton here, my trip yesterday at all without careful planning. It all started on June 3, 2011 yesterday. Precisely, some time after Maghrib prayer. Starting with the remarks of my kicks. "Sounds good cycling around Madura ya". It turns out there are responding to the remarks. pima cotton "Come Mas .." I immediately say, Come budhal. That piece of conversation, 4 hours before me and OPIC really splitting street. Without travel management and so on. Packing was only modest. It's really not for example, hehe .. Summary record paranetter trip .. Sorry, I should pima cotton really summarize records his journey, as succinctly as possible. Hope not torture your eyes all because of her post is too long. I traveled for 12 days. Crossing the 12 districts namely Jember - Lumajang - Probolinggo - Pasuruan - Sidoarjo - Surabaya - Bangkalan - Sampang - Pamekasan pima cotton - Sumenep - Situbondo - Bondowoso - and back to Jember. Outside of the twelfth district, I also took time to stop at two small island of Madura. Both are Mandangin Island and Island Talango. pima cotton Of course still with a BMX though nyeberangnya only took a small boat.
Between Pamekasan to Sumenep ngontel I do not anymore. That's pima cotton because I was in between by Bazz Cak family, my brother in Nature Lover. Okay, bonus, hehe .. Ngomprengnya three times, plus two times pickup. In total there are five times the bonus. Bonus longest ya pas Pamekasan - Sumenep. Others around 10-25 kilo meters, but just at the right time all. If not longer climbs, fit again benighted. One again, fitting pima cotton running out of power during the summertime. I got all the way .. This is not my first trip. But, this is my first time to travel long distances by riding BMX. I feel, I can look over what was once freely what I take for granted. And it turned out amazing. Slower is synonymous with more tiring. But it was not well. Slow is just a matter of time we get to the destination. At a stop at a shop or a stopping place (where I've dealt with a lot of character), I became more understood that the color of life is not just black and white only. There are still many good people are scattered on the face of this earth. A trip (which is accompanied by simple contemplation contemplation) is the nutrition for the eyes, brain and heart. I've climbed the mountain (though not much), I never spark forest and river edge, I never get around Jogja capital thumbs up Jepara (was a little long in Blora), back to Surabaya (SBY - new muddy train ride) thumb capital still (far before there was a movie punk in love). But from that trip there was one that was not as beautiful as I get when I ride my BMX Jember - Madura yesterday. BMX closer to the accident. That's what I felt at the time when I was almost coincide close to the big car speeding cars. Yes, the trip yesterday made me realize that death is very close to us. No time again not to do something the best, as we shelter provision later, in the future. Finally, I have to go home sooner than desired. Why? Because the band outing (an indie band and his friends where I work) there was an invitation to play. So, I have to go home and come back singing. That's why I finally and OPIC mem

No comments:

Post a Comment