Wednesday, June 4, 2014

4 years ago


If you glance at the bottom of the left sidebar of this blog, there will be four pairs of my banner. The first is the blog visitor statistics. The second is a pointer Page Rank. The third is Alexa hers. And the fourth is the banner that I can place these days.
The plan, I want to take off my banner earlier. I question the usefulness for visitors of this blog. Weve there among you are thinking about how many visitors my blog? What is the Page Rank value of my blog page? How much is my blog Alexa Rank? No one right?
Banner that I can place these days, make use dapetin $. Since already begun matre, yes I plug only. I like the size is not too much of a place. After all, he was not flicker dazzle visitors.
About Author isnuansa | Website | Twitter
But in Blog Ma'am it is not there ... so ... I just concentrate on writing it ... right side .... - = nh18 completed post HAPPINESS BLOG = -. ~ ~ ~ The main thing I have to offer is content, sir. Hopefully if from blogging can generate, without reducing the convenience of the reader ... Reply
EM. - = Ikkyu_san finished posting jardin secret Whenever You Feel "Old"? = -. ~ ~ ~ Yes yes Ma'am, free pairs of any kind. But we're bloggers. And bloggers jardin secret usually like Animashaun. Written a little bit. Written a little bit. I'll have a post, so. Huhuhu ... Reply
Assalamualaikum.wr.wb. Slmt afternoon. Greetings from Yanti family. I hope the owner of this blog and all the bloggers who attended always in his protection and success menyertainya.Tabik. - = Yanti artisan crackers jardin secret finished posting Counting charity (a personal reflection) = -. ~ ~ ~ Met afternoon, Ma'am. Reply
Monggo ya in pairs .. but Saaya can not follow because they nebeng hihhih .. good luck .. ya ya .. regards. - = Dasir finished posting ads Oreo Soft Cake = -. ~ ~ ~ Matur nuwun, Mas. Blogspot dot com which can no longer follow it. There used to be. Reply
kren also tuh bu, thanks the info. Btw, all of a sudden today I can not access regular web browser isnuansa.com well. so deh use "browser" alternative ~ ~ ~ Yeah, wrote a list, if indeed there is Page Rank. Hahahaha, chimed input provider use alternative ways. Reply
If my own, happy to put up Page Rank and Alexa. To me it shows recognition of the other party thd our blog. Access Statistics I felt not necessary. Banner Ad? I want to but do not understand how. ~ ~ ~ If you want to know how to detail, wrote googling how to use keywords list of Perfect Money. Later many who love to know how. But Mr. Mars wrote directly to the website, typically jardin secret bloggers can instantly know its own way without diajarin. Reply
Pengin matre'd but dont know how ... must own blog berdomain yes ... hehehe ... it's what makes lazy, because her post was like-like, yet serious. - = Edratna finished posting Markets Bubat cake in the morning jardin secret = -. ~ ~ ~ Yeah ya Mrs. Eny, the condition is now a paid blog. Hehehe ... Reply
I just want to find a company who want to place a logo on the sidebar of my blog. The system jardin secret symbiotic mutualism, heheheh .... . - = ALRIS finished posting jardin secret the Guinness Book of Records from Indonesian = -. ~ ~ ~ I mean? Paid too right? Reply
hawatir can not extend the time lamaaa, jardin secret mudah2an heck could it someday. jardin secret not yet know how to achieve the science time MBA do it and do ler ~ ~ ~ Perhaps jardin secret gradually learn first Mas. If so can, try new ... Reply
Ya its right Nunik, is nonetheless 'field' sampean and 100% kosher ... shush because I also want to follow ... hehehe. Greetings snap! . - = Tukangpoto finished posting camera phone photography = -. ~ ~ ~ Come on, come on, please follow. Reply
4 years ago
Khery Sudeska
Klo ticks heck ya ... just oke2 wrote an interesting contrived placement dunk, it's not fun klo gt stuck together that it ^ ^. - = KutuBacaBuku completed post Ground Coffee # 2: Revisiting the House = -. ~ ~ ~ Weve, stuck huh? Adit open it wearing what browser? How come I do not look stuck in it? Reply
I'll try later if Dech have my own domain?. want to ask ya. search this blog emang money? why baseball is no ads? .... - = Gadgetboi completed post Trying (again) OpenSolaris 2009.6 on Acer Aspire 5583 = -. ~ ~ ~ There are really, if diperhatiin. I wrote a review for. But I wrote it in Indonesian, so if not diperhatiin right, ya do not see directly jardin secret that produce. About the 'advertising', I did Keith insert banner and pay per click advertising is the most bombastic. Let little result, but the important thing readers do not run. Maybe later if the number of readers is stable numbers, the new ads do, hehehe ... Reply
It does not interfere with the installation of banners Nunik anyways if ya really can produce jardin secret why not. Kan stay put and can be paid, at least get to cover the cost of ho

No comments:

Post a Comment