Sunday, November 2, 2014

Always thought the great social psychologist Kurt Lewin that there is nothing more practical than a


Always thought the great social psychologist Kurt Lewin that there is nothing more practical than a good theory. During the Anios consider a nice phrase to bring up at the bar surrounded by beer and good people. However, yesterday I had the opportunity to check that the German wanted to say, and it was not anywhere other than at the supermarket. Not if you ever happen, but in areas you are not expert in which, before the avalanche of personalization we suffer in supermarkets, one is occasionally a bit overwhelmed or saturated. Now there ninios cereals, chocolate, senioritas caring for the line to go to the restroom, etc etc etc ... The same thing happened to me with the shampoo yesterday afternoon. I remember a time when my mother always bought me the Johnson's lifetime ... that golden liquid transmitia candor and cleaning while at the same time a unique fragrance, which now means beautiful memories. That my friends is over. Yesterday I planted in the super of the people against the endless row of boats that lined shampoo and celebrated my step which silent procession. I remained undaunted, alert and brooding to the flood of incomprehensible concepts: greasy hair ... long hair, black hair, wavy, Dandruff, Hair loss, bracing ... To paraphrase the legendary Eugene thought, "And you do not have to dirty hair? ?? " Then I realized ... ... ten Anios theory Iyengar and Lepper brainy ago (I guess after trying unsuccessfully to buy shampoo) decided to conduct a research kedainietis on the effect that the three hundred billion products have nearly equal in the consumer. The conclusion? When a mortal human being faces a cart in a field whose knowledge is low (eg: you can not identify and focus your attention on what is certainly relevant) or when the difference between the products is low (or irrelevant) level requirement to choose a product kedainietis is high, unnecessary and sometimes (at least in my case) irritating, so there is the possibility that this human-driven process of decision making kedainietis say "FUCK" and do not buy at all anything, or what is better, buy Johnson's when he was also small at least reminded him of his mom ... XM
I think being exposed to so many unknown messages (I do not even know what is the PH) were at the mercy of other meanings gain the weight we wanted to give the data before us. In other words, the emotional win because rational surrenders. There is also the possibility of frustration, of course, but that is advertising, to give meaning to something which in principle has no value for us out of the practical (I have dirty hair-I want to be clean). A companion greeting. Delete Reply
2011 (1) January (1) 2010 (10) December (2) November (5) "Dort, wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man am I ... Human truth and swearing (Scherer & Sagarin, 2006 !) ... The first in the list ... In her eyes ECF: The exccesive-choice effect (Iyengar and Lepp ... October (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment