Saturday, November 29, 2014

Post navigation


I watched with eyes full of love and faith. Faith I felt was so great that his every word fading in my little ushinja dainos and sealing in my mind. -Bed which my commitment every day and every night meant a lot. He was a man who too difficult to express their feelings but still, I felt what he wanted to tell me. I always knew that he would never leave me, that was always there for me and cared for me. All his words, advice and stories preraskazhani, all the minutes, hours or days spent with me trying to teach me something, were priceless.
The one with the girl who eventually learns to be a princess, dainos you know grandfather, right? - I asked, wanting to make sure I will not get mad if you again wish to hear my favorite story, and every night.
Well, you know grandfather. I dream that I fulfill all desires, and I am happy. - Speak out too quietly, and fell into bed, not wanting to talk more. I loved my story and I did not want explanations. He smiled and touched my hands looking at me with the same look that was when he wanted to make me a little dressing down, but also showed me something very important.
Lena, do you remember that you once told the princesses? - He said sure of themselves, aiming to what we already knew, but I did not want to believe in it. I frowned slightly and podzavrtev away as ever. That story he told me that there is a story, but it's true, I was upset and Easy-I did not want to believe it. I loved my story about the girl who became a princess, because even though I knew it was not real, at least helped me to get enough sleep well and a bit to live in my dreams, in my world. The silence was broken when podzavrtev to see if it was gone. But, no. He and every time, there was next to me, waiting for me to stop the anger.
It is true darling. You know that you would never lied. - Proceed as if nothing was again looking at me with his laid-back look, as if the world never stops spinning. - You know, some girls are born with the crown of the head, but that does not make princesses. They are, but they are not happy. Because ... - I interrupted and continued. - ... Money can buy everything but happiness and love. - Stood here. I know the lyrics by heart, so I almost started to believe.
You were born a princess, although I do not wear the crown of the head and you have been. But you should know that princesses are not those who proudly wear the title to his name, but those ... - then he broke off and looked at me waiting for me to finish, and I do not recline utter. - ... Those who feel that way. - Then smiled, I knew I was not feeling as such.
You were born a princess, and it should know and never forget. - Told me he looked at me for glasses. Obviously waited my reaction. Impassively prozevnav and put my hand on his mouth. Consider dainos a few seconds, but knowing that I did not want to lead the fight against it, how am I a princess or not, klimnav head and skillfully told affirmative: Yes, grandfather, I will never forget. Princesses are born princesses in the soul, not the crown of the head. - Smiled dutifully, but expect my story. dainos
It is my smart girl! - Murmured dainos indifferently sequentially and kissed me on the forehead. The warmth I felt when I was with him was huge. I felt protected, I felt as if I was allowed to live in my own little world, that nobody knows. Just have a good time.
Now grandfather? Will you tell me the story of the girl? - Bent begging asked, because my lashes are already closed, and it was unnatural and disturbing to try to hold open when constantly dainos wanted to close. But I did not want to fall asleep without my story.
Of course, darling. - Murmured contentedly and continue. - In a town usually somewhere in the world, as well as ours, once upon a time there lived a girl you here like this, just like you .... - He went on to say. I, however, with his every word spoken, so elegantly voiced in my little room, I went to a wonderful journey in my little world, where I was a princess. dainos So like that, very normal, like any five year old girl, from around the world. I had my own world I lived for every night, my little world in the story of the girl. Baby girl who was born as Princess ....
Post navigation
Author: Mary Janevska
Recent Articles "Because love is like a rubber dainos band" - Janevska Maria "You and I, as Carrie and Mr.Big" And Santa me read :) "Annabel Lee" dainos - Edgar Allan Poe Step towards dreams Categories Poetry Awards Text Quotes Archives April

No comments:

Post a Comment