Friday, February 28, 2014

Last month in the study of my new machine, quilting and painting paola da vinci had to put to one s


Zhou Bin how interest groups behind the formation of the "twenty-first national memorial."
Last month in the study of my new machine, quilting and painting paola da vinci had to put to one side. Would no longer loom as to introduce new works, which is why I spend time and mental energy results. See what you can find Oh? said it is also very special, at the beginning of this year, there are days in the online inadvertently saw 830 will be published, although many do not understand presentation, but from the introduction of the operator, and understand that this is a very special machine. did not expect Now I can personally operate these functions. many features, the automatic threading paola da vinci and automatic thread trimmer for me grow older, it is a favorite feature. pressing a button to test eyesight is really easy than too much. 830 inside six hundred kinds of stitches, there are five kinds of letters of the alphabet, and some have a more than one hundred kinds of embroidery patterns hope I'm not mistaken Bernina  830  的探索-2Bernina  830  的探索-2Bernina  830  的探索-2Bernina  830  paola da vinci 的探索-2Bernina  830  的探索-2 Originally these are not too appealing to me, but when I follow a Yahoo group where veterans have suggested sewing paola da vinci stitches came out and found a lot of stitches are pretty good. Of course, some stitches I probably would not use them for a lifetime. I put these stitches sewn in the domestic non-woven, did not expect to have a whole booklet. Bernina  830  的探索-2Bernina  830  的探索-2Bernina  830  的探索-2 Photo good fuzzy ah! Studied 830 Study how to take pictures. Bernina  830  的探索-2 And was surprised to find that some trace width of more than 4 cm, which means that not only forward and backward sewing machine, but also to the left and sewing! (Sideway Motion Stitches) This is what I had never thought about, I think so much can stitch embroidered with embroidered features. sewn first attempt when trace these lines, I do not know where to put the hand is good, because I do not know where to edge fabric will run. I the picture put a dollar coin (diameter about 2.5 cm), we can see these trace width. Bernina  830  paola da vinci 的探索-2Bernina  830  的探索-2Bernina  830  的探索-2 830 pairs not Sideway Motion Stitches stitches, in addition to doing the "mirror function" (not sure say Bernina  830  的探索-2 ), Which is adjusted up and down or left and right in the opposite direction, it is easier to understand Figure Bernina  830  的探索-2Bernina  830  的探索-2 Yes, it can be used to gauge changes in the length of the stitch paola da vinci shape

No comments:

Post a Comment