Monday, February 10, 2014

So exit from Terminal 2, nervously grasped his sunglasses as not spilling over sorrows people are a


No other animals, summer sadness. And I would not write it for the second time that day if I had not heard from each other. Talked to a friend that there is no heavy sms-and those who can not compose at sunrise on the beach. A supposedly hippie to meet the sun on the wet sand reflects light and happy thought. Yeah! No more angular by the seat of my car when with my short pants go on a long journey alone. Maybe just a single bed of my summer nightgown king88 is colder. In other seasons is different - the city is full of people and events, there is no time and place to see flat to myself. Then the cold is just Meteorology. In summer condition.
Recently several events natoriha my sorrows, and they sprang up after torrential summer rain. I found where is the fertile soil of sorrows. Sofia Airport, Terminal 2 Departures. Ná this flight to your sorrows! Nothing that next door two months ago to greet the opposite of them. And I was excited like coming here just fine. I never thought it would come back in the same place so soon and will feel like summer rain drowned butterfly. There is something king88 offensive in naive happiness. When you are happy, you forget that you will be happy always. Remember that this is a moment both past sorrows, so go and joys. And may be better to forget. But being seduced and abandoned in haste by the joy - the years of sorrow king88 that betrayal is multiplied. Fair of sorrows.
So exit from Terminal 2, nervously grasped his sunglasses as not spilling over sorrows people are angry. It was time to start a battle with sorrows summer! I went home and decided to try an aggressive approach. Jason Mraz I ran strong and was only 7am. I took the clothes I send, and put clothes, which I welcome. Never mind that no one waited. Some day I would meet someone again. Dancing clothes and sorrows are twisted around my neck, and instead try to leave, danced with us. I picked up and those who were still lounging. Became king88 more and more active sorrows.
I decided to clean up. I threw two bags of stuff (what a classic in the occurrence of sorrows only!). I was hoping that I threw them and sorrows. Look, they happily were stretched along the empty seats at home. Mmda when sorrows breathe king88 in your house, you rag to clean around them, but not themselves. They are clean as the soul of the poor girl.
Obviously I had to change my tactics. I decided king88 to try a diplomatic approach. king88 Something manipulative enough so that I myself can not think of right away that actually manipulate yourself. To zarinesh with work and plans for the future - so wise write journals king88 such as ours, is chased sorrows. I started with the plans: to visit some wonderful people in Edinburgh, or pack your bags directly to India and there to practice "Eat, Pray, Love." Julia Roberts to help her sorrows. And maybe a little career? To write a great novel? Finish, king88 start and no sorrows can not stop me. Not now though, I'd make a pretty sad novel. But so sad that no one wants to touch him. Nobody likes sorrows. Perhaps a home renovation? Or make a new house? And sex with a stranger or other nonsense that I would never do? Hey so I have a stupid plan, something that saddened me more than these sorrows. Wedge wedge wineries. Well, let's knock that I can not hear rumble of sorrows. What's rumble! The thought of sex with another person other than a person who is not here right sorrows king88 effervescent. Shit, no wiggle them.
I know that in me you are very comfortable. I'm so hospitable king88 to such as you. And because I'm sick courteous, never in the tram not tell if someone is standing on my feet. So to you - certainly I have created facilities at me. At times I resort all inclusive. Crab hypersensitivity ever forget my door open and universal pangs come as flood waters because most other doors are locked. Morning I read a story about a sick girl or news about the earthquake and I'm ready - come at me, sorrows, I'll meet you on the leather couch of my fears. At noon I hear happy laughter under windows 16 years. Dear sorrows, take to buy you a little nostalgia? I know it's delicious - it is a specialty of the house. Afternoon walk through the park, and some bench says "I love your heart." "Your heart" is scratched and faded at once. Give, will break from the end of my will patch the heart, enjoy sorrows. Tonight ... Oh, how happy I exist in the evening. And drink my wine and my music slow down, peek of my books, my bed and reach out. Night dance with you under the open sky. I speak from the tails of fireflies, the weakness of crickets from the distance of the Big Dipper.
It was a memorable visit! Crab I hypersensitivity but waiting new guests. In the wing to fear and nostalgia to them is fine broad flat of his

No comments:

Post a Comment