Friday, March 13, 2015

anittinna, recently I live around here. I used to live in another area where I could easily find th


Hello, is about February that is when I want to plant potatoes and I would like some information before deciding which system use. Some time ago I heard that you can plant potatoes bury leaving and making a padded with straw, he said this person, potatoes grew on earth and under the straw should only pull the plant to harvest. I would like to know the advantages and disadvantages of this system and if I in my climate is favorable. The area where I have the garden white duvet cover in an area of humeral and humid night in addition this year is bringing many frosts. My land is quite clayey. Last year I planted potatoes for the first time and I did on ridges. I was not bad but did not have time to put drip irrigated with shower. Plus I usually find occasionally a worm known as armyworm I think he likes potatoes. I appreciate any help and if there is, the name of this crop because I have not been able to find information. Thank You.
Income: 21/07/14 Posts: 11 "Thanks": 6 Points Trophy: 6 Location: Marugan (Segovia)
Molodets Hello, I have several years planting potatoes in terraces and last year was the first use of plant remains q padded medium behave. For me it was the best ever, but I can not say if it was padding or because you got a good subscriber with pure sheep manure (no straw). I when crop sow potato white duvet cover patch where the funeral enough (15 or 20 centimetrios) and q during cultivation not parked. Once I put padding planted mainly for land q hold more moisture, for q leaving white duvet cover fewer weeds and as I said before to avoid q aporcar, I repeat this year. Q I hope you helps, greetings
As https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&sour...RbfYilSIU44AR-iqg&sig2=eqky_02GosXJ4Gq0HiBWDQ serve you something ......... if not in this forum or in the previous someone commented about cultivating potatoes only covering them with straw and highlighting how easy collection. A hug
Hello I commented a bit like Sow with padding made a ridge, crest the ridge so flatten slightly and cover with cardboard the ridge, then 25 or 30 cms made a hole in the top of ridge place seed potatoes on earth, and the hole cover it with straw were born well but some bugs jo whores q bitten many grew up, and was not the beetle legs were like bugs, collect the truth q if q was more comfortable I suppose q without ridge You can do the same greetings
Hello everyone .... Nic .... I find it strange white duvet cover that with the experience that you just have planted potatoes twice. If I finally under padding will be on a flat patch without ridges. The only thing I fear is that moisture under the padding favors the visit of mildew. white duvet cover Plácido white duvet cover ... Thanks for telling your experience, if something I have now is the time to go aporcando potatoes, so this system attracts me to cultivate potato, I also paid with sheep manure last year. Jorge ... Thanks for the link, had already seen this video because it is the first thing that comes to find something related to the topic. Greetings.
I've white duvet cover always planted potatoes in the traditional way, usually variety kennebec, but once I tried others, like Red Pontiac and Monalissa I also work well, and Frisian and King Edward that have not worked so well. This year I want to try to acolcharlas with straw, although I do not dare to do them all well in case the mess and lose the harvest. The fact is that to me it does not convince me carton. Somewhere I saw potatoes white duvet cover directly deposited on the earth and straw outrigger (landless), trenchless, white duvet cover without ridge .... without fuss. Anyway, if that would work my kidneys I would thank a lot, but it seems like magic. Has anyone tried?
Hellos yes I've tried. Several times. white duvet cover And I can say it works. The work is minimal and potatoes out great. I've always done Jaerla. I leave the link to the thread I opened back in ... well, a long time ago ... if it helps you. http://www.infojardin.com/foro/showthread.php?t=78478 Kisses
Thank you very much Didiana. Two Cosic: as I see we do not live far away, you can you tell me where you buy the Jaerla ?. I live in the Montseny and cooperatives around here are very limitaditas with variety and also they look "weird" when you order something that is not listed. And the second cosica is if you found a way to recycle straw. Greetings. white duvet cover
anittinna, recently I live around here. I used to live in another area where I could easily find that variety, here the truth is I have not researched where to buy because now I have a small orchard and not think I can sow this year, almost fit me no I think Store Online FitoagrĂ­cola it the tie

No comments:

Post a Comment