Friday, March 20, 2015

The truth is that I am super happy with it. The padded reversible scrap of red cloth, took me 2 ,


Caty measured and Olivie and went to the fabric store Bego looking for a fabric I liked. Had no preconceived idea itself was Bego, who taught me the coupon padded red cloth, who was also reversible and ideal measure ... With the cutting of red reversible padded fabric, a zipper and a piece of Plastic mesh. I started to prepare my Blythes holder.
Then I picked up the corners inward sulamita and sewed like the image below. In this way is shaped as a vanity or case, which gives a volume inside, suitable to put Cathy.
The truth is that I am super happy with it. The padded reversible scrap of red cloth, took me 2 , and everything else was already home. So, shoestring, I have a very nice bag to carry my Basaak and to be protected.
Glad you like it !!!!. Kisses Delete
Replies
Matxalen 23/01/15
That cute !! You already know that there are two that have fallen pledged that "portaCatys" no? Silvia another sulamita genius of yours. Good weekend !! Kisses Reply Delete
True, a whole world east of the Blythe doll or the Basaak. There are real works of art and the base is the same wrist, but you can get them different. It is a joy. Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Kisses Delete
I eeeencaaaaaaantaaaaa bag that you've done! It's a real cute, Silvia! sulamita I'm so null is that the thread and needle that I admire a lot to people who, like you, and from a scrap, make things as practical and pretty as you have done. My dear Caty must be well pleased with you, you're a crack! ;) A tight squeeze sulamita for two! PS: And you're so requetebonita, I ask you to show yourself here often all you can, you look beautiful in the photo !! Muxus! Reply Remove
Baaaaah, Yoly ... I much what I do is throw me into the pool. Sometimes I do well and others not so much, but you learn from everything, good and less good. This is the first bag I've done, but if someday I get to do something, sulamita I know how, and how would not do. De crack anything, what I am is bold !!!! Hahahaha, in some pictures come out well, but I should see in others, ajajajajaja. Thank you very much heaven !!!! Take Out
Replies
Siiii, was the thing to carry it protected and something light street to not get tired of carrying it. So with this bag and tucked in his backpack, all summer we have walked here and there and terrific. Kisses Delete
Replies
elcuadernodeideas 25/01/15
As I would find these fabrics here in Italy, see pretty things and not being able to do them, really Spain aware much to their craft girls also admire your creativity and passion sulamita in what you do (I've taken a look at the blog first time here), by the way I loved your skirt, you've done? hears and just saw the pocket bag of Dechatlon and have free shipping !! for 4 eruos !!! all these benefits in Spain: '(Reply Delete
Hi Eli, the regret that your country sulamita does not have these fabrics, but I'm so glad you liked my blog. On the skirt, I did not. It is the clothing chain H & M. What I have done, was the doll clothes, which is a replica of mine. In Italy you have the company Declathon? You do not have these offers? How curious !!! Kisses Delete
Thanks Hotaru Bunny, how well you do one !!!! Kisses Delete
A few weeks ago was my treasure, a very special book: Secret Garden - Secret Garden Johanna Basford. You can say that is ...
WHITE ATMOSPHERES
Spring salerosa
Avocado stuffed with tuna
Circular Needles: YES or NO
Personal information
Blogging tips

No comments:

Post a Comment