Thursday, March 19, 2015

Good Morning! December !!! It is my favorite month, I love the holidays, dinners at my parents and


Good Morning! December !!! It is my favorite month, I love the holidays, dinners at my parents and my family with many people, shopping, visiting a part of our family in Huelva and spend hours looking cold and empty sea. And on todooooo danielius my birthday !! December 16. I can not wait!
To celebrate we are in December and we will live the last month of 2014 we will make a draw. The vest I'm wearing today is Jocavi, and I want to give one like that you may have first a Christmas present. So you just have to put your email into the form. Until Sunday December 7th, I will communicate the winner on Monday 8 in this post. Good luck!
"Jocavi reserves the right to use the information provided for this contest for advertising purposes" * Code confidence C6C Sweepstakes ended. Winner: nere.94 @ ... (Nerea Sanz)


No comments:

Post a Comment