Monday, December 2, 2013

My passion, my hobby ...


But, but ... This is not the end! Mr. Random.org chose another winner who will receive plaids a Layer Cake "Nature's gift ': / But this is not the end! Mr. Random.org has chosen another one Lucky Winner, who will get Layer Cake of Nature's gift: And it is:
(So hurry up with the draw that it copied plaids it results from Random.org, so take my word for it) / (I was in a dry hurry that I did not copy results from Random.org this time) Winners please contact me :)
And those, who this time had no luck I encourage you to visit AccuQuilt website, where you can find amazing deals: / Those of you who did not have luck in this giveaway I invite AccuQuilt website, where you'll find fantastic Black Friday deals!
Congratulations winners! Sliczny layer cake (by the way). Reply Delete
>
Quilts (33) Pillows (25) Challenges (22) Life (21) QAL (21) Candy (17) Swaps (16) Kids (15) mini quilts (12) Bee_Blocks (10) Bags (9) Block_party (9) Hexagon_quilt (9) Fabrics (7) Tutorials (7) Drunkard's_Path (6) Puzzle (6) contest (6) Mixed (5) Awards (3) Buttons (3) Christmas_QAL (3) Clothes (3) Coasters (3) Dear_Jane (3) Patterns (3) Pouch (3) Books (2) Cathedral_window (2) Hexies (2) Home_decor (2) Mosaics (2) Mug_Rug (2) Purses plaids (2) Special_projects (2) BOM (1) Brown_bag_quilt ( 1) Decorations (1) Forest (1) Interview plaids (1) Kitchen (1) Publications (1) Reviews plaids (1) Table_runner (1) Tutorial (1) news (1)
2013 (39) November (3) October (1) September (3) August (2) July (3) June (3) May (6) April (4) March (7) February (4) January (3) 2012 ( 63) December (6) November (5) October plaids (3) September (5) August (4) July (2) June (6) May (7) April (4) March (6) February (10) January (5) 2011 (93) December (10) November (8) Back of pouch Inspired / Inspired Winner / Winner Swaps and bees GO! Baby giveaway! Cuksy! My very own / My own Sweet Shop pillow - pattern Thank you! Thank you! October (7) September (5) August (9) July (5) June (4) May (10) April (4) March (8) February (10) January (13) 2010 (90) December (12) November ( 10) October (13) September (8) August (10) July (6) June (9) May (15) April (6) March (1)
My passion, my hobby ...
Retro Dinner by Mary Disslowej, or strawberry club dinner is
EC Sew Quilt
The Plaid Baby - Eye Spy Love
4 weeks ago
give the gift of creativebug (and a giveaway!)
Lime gardenias by Mo Bedell
"You had the power all along, my dear." plaids
5 months ago


No comments:

Post a Comment