Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The article was not published, please check the e-mail address!

THE FABRIC OF THE SOULS | Unlike Intelligent
Yesterday running around for a moment on the page of a well-known social, I dwell on a state posted by my friend Laura. I read, I read, I read it again and I am looking mixlr for the name of the author of those words. I find, in fact I find it, and so I find myself trying and read the random thoughts of Susan Casciani.
I found that my words are not mine, but belong to me how my skin and part of me as the breath that sustains me to live. I find that a part of me lives in another face, another body, another name Susanna.
I read what he wrote, he writes, what he says of himself. I have security, I do not know when and how, but she entered the "inside". On the night he rummaged in my heart, open your mind and copied what I had hidden. Yes, I did a copy and paste of a part of my soul. I feel like naked, someone sees these parts of me, and he describes. mixlr The feeling is the same dream about naked in a crowd.
"We do not believe those who tell you that one day you wake up and forget about it. Not true, you are kidding, you're keeping hidden that is hard to get out and start to feel better. They're hiding it there is to lose all energy, to strive to do things that you hate, try to cry when he can not do it and try to stop crying when he can not do it. Need to gain weight and to lose weight and ruining a bit ', and to destroy and rebuild and you sweat, and you go to bed exhausted, and there is transformed and becomes cold and then you start to miss and then there chasing you and you start to do what you have always done so as not to lose at all, even if it continues to hurt. We do not believe those who tell you that it is an automatic thing, that goes without saying, that love is not so. No. It's you, you see? You have to give you to do, you have to commit, because being alone is not a no-brainer, is not one of those things that "go then". You have to kick your ass to let it get through. "
Laura and I are different, age, goals, intentions, of acquaintances. Every so often incocciamo other's lives, when that happens, we immediately understand. The soul speaks the same language for what she has posted what was written, for what I read, both for what we found in the soul of Susanna. mixlr
Posted in Sex and the lake | Marked by tags friendship, love, soul, blogs, connections, heart, weight loss, women, emotions, energy, fatigue, fat, life, world, words, skin, perceptions, dreams, mixlr Susanna Casciani, transformation , universe, vibration, life | 6 Comments 6 Responses
on December 3, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Reply agane
Notify me of new posts via e-mail
Archives mixlr Select Month December 2013 November 2013 October mixlr 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 November 2012 October 2012 April 2012 November 2011 October 2011 July 2011 June 2011 April 2011 March 2011 January 2011 November 2010 October 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January mixlr 2010 November 2009 October 2008 August 2009 July 2009 Categories mixlr 21 grams Sex and the lake Yesterday Unlike intelligent 300kg Memoirs of a vagina Psychomamma Red Harassing Sfavata The Flying Dutchman Theotherwisehappy Spawn Spawn of the goddess Yesterday Castles of Sand Castles ash Me
The article was not published, please check the e-mail address!
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment