Sunday, March 2, 2014

Nickname:


Farewell, Locke!
See "Star you" learn astronomy (2) - Sun
830  --  蕾丝刺绣 I tried to find online free embroidered lace, this is very smooth ah 830  --  蕾丝刺绣 With previous experience in the beginning, I used a 4-layer water-soluble liner. To save time, I used the biggest box, put a few embroidered lace embroidered put together, machine embroidery when I thought I could do Lily mural pressure line, such an arrangement, the same time I can complete two work it! Sat down wearing finger, I heard the machine stop does not work, the original line is broken. Automatic threading feature, and now I'm not afraid to break 830  --  蕾丝刺绣 Around a line, press a button Jiuhaola! Lines are quickly put on, but the people I have not walked away, the line has broken! Oh, it seems there is something wrong? I have to slow the pace, listening to a veteran group on Yahoo that slow point, embroidered effect better. Did not see how the embroidery stitches out, and disconnected. Is not it too soon yet? Tune altogether too little slower, because it is machine embroidery. But incredibly, this turtle speed even lace embroidered good six to three over one hundred biotex minutes! Well, let you work overtime, my pressure line can be completed one day, to accompany biotex me to fight together. Has been broken will be on the line too tight it? First loosen a bit to say. Seems valid, although embroidery is very slow, at least not the old disconnected. This line which was broken a few times, I quickly ask the Yahoo group where there are no people in this situation disconnection, ha, I am the only one who had not, conclude, biotex it was repaired, break the problem is solved; Someone suggested that I use denim needle, I Taobao for a long time, a denim needle did not see; has also been changed ISACORD lines like, heard 830 favorite ISACORD line, sewing machines have individual preferences do? I do not want to spend big money, I bought the machine also picky eaters, if put my 830 likened biotex the princess, I hope she is CINDERELLA, instead of the 12 layers underneath mattress single pea princess slept well. December must let me give technicians tune machine biotex quilting exhibition next time, have to make hard working job 830  biotex --  biotex 蕾丝刺绣 Originally there should biotex be six lace, the first two days last almost done, I do not care to care to plug wire board knocked, and after a power failure, the machine suddenly unable to return to its original position. Not yet completed the night before I go off to sleep, the morning of the second day on, she behaved in situ continue embroidered back, but this time forgot. I am also impatient and then transferred to stitch several original position, to give this last one. Figure it. 830  --  蕾丝刺绣830  --  蕾丝刺绣830  --  蕾丝刺绣830  --  蕾丝刺绣 What are these lace do it? Guess 830  --  蕾丝刺绣 *** All articles and pictures here bloggers retain copyright, please do not reprint. To reference, please obtain the consent of bloggers avoid unhappiness. ***
Nickname:


No comments:

Post a Comment