Monday, March 3, 2014

This is two days full of mind 830. In fact, since bought a Bernina 830, adding project linus Bernin


Ukraine: Putin really want Sword of?
Loading ...
标杆人生的40天追寻  --  22
This is two days full of mind 830. In fact, since bought a Bernina 830, adding project linus Bernina 8 series Yahoo discussion group to see everyone in the group discussions became my daily homework. Currently has 1000 members of this group, various people have, in the United States in the majority. Crouching Tiger recently found inside the queue, there are people who Bernina Corporation, distributors, technicians, lecturer, designer, also found that there are a lot of grandmothers, which gives me a lot of hope that someday I can be like them Qilaobashi still make hand, jokes, like online chat, and hand-friends, project linus participate Quilt Show, Ha, I should go to sleep thinking about this every day, will be able to dream a smile, a smile to wake up. Oh, and when you wake up, find that they have seven, eighty yet? ! This is the "Lost Horizon" (Shangri-La) plot, right?
Honestly, there are few written in front of a little mixed, no good thinking meditation. Originally written something today, to see it again, project linus decided to rewrite and write multi not written well, my standard is simple and clear and its own ideas, not according to the order book, nor according to the books something to write on, a lot of things when I wrote the book when I was probably thinking of nothing, or can not enter into the author's ideas and put them to digest and absorb. Previously read too many books are so, so that what can not remember, do not come out with anything. This is a product of standard of education do? But I fear my daughters have asked them to write a report, or use your own words to the author's meaning to speak out.
Why is the purpose of Christ was made like it? Perhaps we need to look at how we were created. According to the Bible says that we are "God's image" was created, and that in the end God look like it? No one has seen God, and He does not want people to shape a body to worship Him, which is why, unlike the Christian religion in general there is a statue, then people need to have in one place, in front of the idol worship. God is beyond time and space, is a spirit, how is limited to a wood or stone body inside? He is ever-present, omnipresent, omnipotent, He is beyond any limits, He is all tangible and intangible? ? (Who can tell me what to say, not only material, not all things, their own sense of it) creator. We are like unto these feature? No! God know us too. Ask yourself, if you have these features, you think you will not rivalry with God? You do not think they are also God? You will not use these features to enhance their own benefit? To avenge those you hate it? I will! I will let the people around me are not dead; I'll let people make me angry dizzy for a few days; I want to think of where to go; I will let myself become immortal family (Bewitched) project linus inside Samantha, that would be How interesting, but the world will become more than a tragic situation. Where I want to go. Think back to how we in the end is like God?
Why did God say that we are made in the image according to His, as Christ also we do? Because of Jesus Christ, "this is the image of God," "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation to the first." "He is the radiance of God's glory, God I really like the body.. "Jesus Christ look like it is long? Holding lamb, wearing white robes, holding a cane, keep the same hair length as a hippie? Has a beard? No, it does not seem beard on another portrait? Young and handsome? Thin withered? These are the painters of Jesus ah. Although many people have seen Jesus, project linus it is wonderful, but there is no one left for people to commemorate portrait worship. But the Bible actually leaving four gospel, he did mention something, say so, and even his feelings and emotions! So, what is it like? Made by a person, said, think, and feel what it represents? Is his essence, his values, attitudes, and character ah!
Well, according to logical thinking, then this is: how can he do? How he wanted to? How did he say? How he feels? What is his essence? What are his values, attitudes and character? Recorded in the Bible! Learn how to be like him? To a mountain valleys, reading the Bible daily prayer, project linus prayer read the Bible? Jesus is that right? Insufficiency is the case, God wants us to understand the Bible is for us to Him, and He wants us to pray is to communicate, but it is for us to live in this world, these character traits drilled out. Jesus' last prayer in the world, said: "I do not ask that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil that they do not belong in this world, even as I am not of the world, like seeking project linus Sanctify them by Your truth. your word is truth. thou hast sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world and I for their sakes that he sanctified, that they also may be sanctified in truth. "(John 17:15-19 ) we want in this world, according to the truth, relying on the help of God's Spirit "holiness" - the nature, character project linus change!
It reminds me of the experience with the girls. When two daughters were born, is simply a mold cast out, like me! Fortunately, later only boss like me. Yes, I really hope that they do not look like me, I hope they taller than me, prettier than me, smarter than me, and healthier than me, than I rejoice, better project linus than I have the essence of personality. Exterior appearance, it seems that I can not change what they grow into their own look. It is our inherent character tune their points, but also our expectations for them to grow. So we choose home schooling, I let them participate in the family, to remember a first grade they will be responsible for the work of the dishes, I will tell them that it is their responsibility to become part of the family, and then teach them how to wash, how to place. So I work on reducing? You can easily spot it? Experienced moms should know, those little hands, project linus how can the dishes are clean, how does the cups and break it? How much time, I have to sleep in after them, re-washed. project linus How often should tugging heart when they broke dishes, restrain myself, put in a low voice, said it does not matter the amount, broken pieces peace. These are designed to let them know what their duties, what is hard, they learn about the most is the patience it! And God does not also molded them again I do?
[Send comments] Comments loading, please wait ...


No comments:

Post a Comment