Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nickname:


Putin ordered the military forces of Ukraine, Obama dare to do Global Times: Putin's use of force to expose the Western imaginary I have an old machine, in my day is not longer than 6233 wins home, but her older Que Shibi large lot. 老仆人和新伙计--  2 Beginning with the eldest daughter and her husband carry the two suitcases to Malaysia to work, some of the baby did not bring, coupled with different voltage and Taiwan, all of the appliances had to stay in Taipei. Sew a few small things, but I really do not want to hand sew clothes for the girls, so I sew, probably daughter outgrown. 2 phones to find the child in the local sewing shop, very elegant leblanc counters lady sitting among a group of crude ore machine, I look to fancy her, her husband never understood why I did not find the function a little more, a little younger loom , prefer the old and frail, leblanc counters and only sewing straight 'girl' I gave him a reason to let him go home willingly put her belt:. "relatively solid old machine, and I like old things, Just like you ah! " 老仆人和新伙计--  2老仆人和新伙计--  2 The old lady said to be born in 196? Years, and some of the old-fashioned foot home sewing machine she was much younger than them, but in the electric household sewing machine leblanc counters she used to be the older. Her whole body is cast-iron, the figure is actually inside her sewing station outside the box, this time really admire designers. Another feature is: Knee speed adjustment, I spent a good long time to pay attention to change leblanc counters the habit from the feet to the knees push 老仆人和新伙计--  2 We can only say that this is characteristic of her, can not be said to be advantages. She also carries bulb lighting, leblanc counters pitch adjustment. 老仆人和新伙计--  2 The old lady is also now retired leblanc counters status, the year before the party organized a sewing machine before then she asked out, she did not think that day is the most flamboyant of the machine. Wrote this, I suddenly thought, she applies general household machine presser foot it? How I did not think of it before? Another leblanc counters day to try to buy a home. A long time ago in a foreign website to see friends that love to make handmade Bernina sewing machine was completely no idea what brand it is. Later, some Japanese Patchwork leblanc counters books, also found that the sewing machine ad, just getting leblanc counters to know this seems to be a good machine. 2 years ago, there are times wandering the Internet, find a teacher's blog Taiwan Patchwork introduce Bernina machine functions and her work, remember seeing that beautiful embroidered map, jaws dropped, saliva is a river. Bernina began my dream, so why is it a dream? As a result, sales in China yet, and secondly, is the most serious issue, it's worth it is too high! But dreaming total anyway, I will often tell me in front of his family's "dream." Daughters listen more, and nothing on Ebay meeting also helped me to see if there are cheaper 2 mobile phone sub, maybe you can help me to realize their dreams. There are several very good machine and saw the price, but the machine is located in a distant "beauty" Korea "country" home, think of freight and customs, had to go back to reality. August has a gift show in Shanghai, which has a quilt show, I do not much Patchwork, looking at the exhibits, but certainly not less. A progress in the field, not seen Patchwork works, first saw 'BERNINA "in large letters, my God! Not Bernina also to Shanghai it! Drooling, have watched all the machine, a saw next to the price tag, I quickly leblanc counters put saliva to close up, took her daughter walked quickly Patchwork exhibition of such a thing of course, her husband came home and reported to adults and older daughter, I did not expect my wife comrades even smiled and said:. "you want do not want to round your dream ah? This may be an opportunity. "" This dream does not seem to fit me feel guilty after a round of Dreams ", the eldest daughter also chimed in to say," You pray ah! How do you know God will not give you a miracle, "" God, I would say greedy, God as long as we pray for the daily bread, "" leblanc counters If God wants you to do? You refuse? "" He give it, I certainly. . . . . . . "In this way, a Bernina machine into my house, although I forget the day I pray not, but my belief is that God give His through my husband gave me this loom, of course, my husband leblanc counters test The spirit of love and sacrifice, because he prepared to buy 'small car' money to buy me a "big machine", so please do not ask me how much money I can only say it took "a lifetime" 老仆人和新伙计--  2 This machine I call her "monster", not only physically huge, sound is also great, when you first boot really taken aback. 老仆人和新伙计--  2 Leftmost link is embroidery machine 老仆人和新伙计--  2 I am not very familiar with this machine, the next figure is around the bobbin thread where you can choose how many lines to be around. This loom shuttle about 40 percent larger than the average 老仆人和新伙计--  2 Below is the site of actinomycetes. Win back my home copy machine, a good price for the machine, leblanc counters do not buy the kind of cast-iron and heavy and hard to use the trapeze card, this is my experience. Honestly, Singer machine is still very real. 老仆人和新伙计--  2 This machine has two USB slots, and a computer connected to the slot, through which I found online free sharing embroidery machine diagram spread, very convenient. 老仆人和新伙计--  2 Other features, such as a monster, and I got to know before leblanc counters making a presentation. Ah! Forget, there is one of these machines, I participated in the competition for prizes skirt, very cute singer loom, pink, I put it to the little girl, and now it does not belong to me, not introduced. 老仆人和新伙计--  2 *** All articles and pictures here bloggers retain copyright, please do not reprint. To reference, please obtain the consent of bloggers avoid unhappiness. ***
Nickname:


No comments:

Post a Comment