Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Back | Start a new discussion My York ... added: ~ David, 11-07-2010, lealtex 22:10 Hello .. Sinc


Back | Start a new discussion My York ... added: ~ David, 11-07-2010, lealtex 22:10 Hello .. Since two weeks I'm happy owner of a Yorkshire Terrier ;-) York is 3 months and 12 days .. weighs almost 1.5kg ... I feed her dry Hill'sem and water .. nothing else. She's lovely, she learned already pee-on mat. I just have a question .. or scratching at the ears and the ass is normal? I was at the vet flea and nothing of this type ... from what it could be? dog sleeps in bed with me ... maybe allergy cleaning floors? bedding etc. ..? here are photos of my Yorkie ;) http://wrzucacz.pl/file/9311278878463 http://wrzucacz.pl/file/8691278879008 .. this is my first dog in my life .. :-) Regards :)) added ~ Martyn , 14-07-2010, 22:03 It could be an allergy. Check whether in the area of the skin is reddened will be popping up some small pimples, it can anergy confirmed for orphan chemicals. But contact lealtex your veterinarian and accurately describe the symptoms. I would have changed the karma that you are feeding your toddler on Arion, Eukanuba or Royal Canin.


No comments:

Post a Comment