Friday, April 25, 2014

Back | Start a new discussion My York squeaks flanela and


Back | Start a new discussion My York squeaks flanela and 'crying' in the night because he wants to go to bed he said: ~ neela, 27-12-2011, 12:01 I have a 7 week yorka.Pies when I wake up in the night, it starts to squeak terribly and barking because he wants to enter the łóżka.Zabieramy it to us, but he needs to learn to sleep in his lair (the day normally sleeps there without problems) in one night patiently tried it zanosić to himself as he squealed, but he still went out and tried to climb up on the bed, with his whistling and preserve it as hysterics. Will he grow out of this? Is his behavior is a result of his age, that dog is still a child? Please help :) york said: ~ aa 27-12-2011, 12:13 in each dog the behavior is normal, because flanela it can still miss you as a mother. I slept with her of York, and now rather sleep at home, and how he wants it jumps to me. Also there's no need to worry, the baby will grow up :) Dog. added: ~ M, 07-02-2012, 18:14 Because it is a small and very young dog I would let him sleep in the bed. In time, see where he is better and he decides where he slept. For me, at the beginning of yoreczka slept alone, not expelled her from the bed and now she goes to me, and I am very happy ;-). In addition, the study showed that sleeping with a dog in the bed immunized flanela and is positive for our body and the body of the dog. added: ~ Raczeek, 12-03-2012, 10:13 nothing flanela wrong. How dog can decide for us we decydyjemy where to sleep, remember we have to be firm and not always even squeals let him jump on the bed sheets and especially how it should be squealing in silence then such muwiąc fe Be st - firmly obviously I know from how we see such a sweet little dot is our heart softens :) but let's calm down in August, and certainly after some 2 minutes, so it will be as we stop to pay attention to him, and then only should it take for bedding, imagine how it will Large Star on what then will myself flanela and let you no longer will you sign teeth slept alone in his mission and will not give you August's sleep, give to your pet love but let KNOWLEDGE who is przywódccą added: ~ Raczeek, 12-03-2012, 11:05 Of course, as you it very briefly, it certainly lacks toddler mother and yet in the next 2 weeks to allow him a little more :), let zaklimatyzuje August with a new home but sometimes not showing him with everything he is allowed :) - I grow up scary devil: ) said: ~ keti, 12-03-2012, 20:56 My husband and I sleep with our of York and can not imagine sleeping without it. Love is love. He is happy because he is close to us, we are also happy because the dog's warm and wonderful dog zapaszki are with us. So sleep with your dog, because flanela it's worth. Love added: ~ keti, 12-03-2012, 20:57 My husband and I sleep with our of York and can not imagine sleeping without it. Love is love. He is happy because he is close to us, we are also happy because the dog's warm and wonderful dog zapaszki are with us. So sleep with your dog, because it's worth. yorczek added: ~ keti, 12-03-2012, 20:58 My husband and I sleep with our of York and can not imagine sleeping without it. Love is love. He is happy because he is close to us, we are also happy because the dog's warm and wonderful dog zapaszki are with us. So sleep with your dog, because it's worth. added: ~ Michael, 06-05-2012, 11:31 Wim I have a couple of days yorkie day normally like to get tired playing goes on it in your den but at night they try desperately squeaks and climb into bed when already'll put it there lies quietly the pillow can someone tell me what kind of behavior? and why this is so, I would like to sleep in his lair I will add that no 10tyg please help my dog canal or just squeaks (female) flanela added ~ Jerry, 19-10-2012, 9:29 My dog canal squealed as well as wants to get the bedroom at night. Standing all night at the door and squealed flanela myself quietly. Massacre. added: ~ Milka, 16-11-2012, 17:54 My for the first four days he woke up at 3 am and squealed, I did not take it to bed because I once peed on the sheets ... but I got up, stroking, bought him a playpen next to the bed and now sleeps all night quietly in the morning likes to go to bed and to cuddle, and most importantly no longer pouring on the sheets ...


No comments:

Post a Comment