Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hello my name is Dorothy I love animals but my heart belongs to this one named ROCKY I have created


Hello my name is Dorothy I love animals but my heart belongs to this one named ROCKY I have created this blog for people who wish to Yorka and I will try to describe everything! Roki31082012
Swko me'm interested in everything related to the Yorkist View mj profile Gallery Powrt bath YORK 2012-04-28 Baths are one of the most important elementw affecting the state włosw our Yorka. Błdnym is the belief that young puppies do not Kapaa. Usually we hear such a statement from a breeder or veterinarian. Bathing can six he already from 10 weeks of age. However, it must be properly prepared for this. Little Yorkshire is very convenient to Kapaa in the sink - this applies to the first few, krtkich bath. The bottom of the basin teaches a piece of foam or rubber Mikka grating to the dog not slipped up and unnecessarily stressed. Unscrew the water gently, not directly on the dog. Warm water wettable Siers dog and we put shampoo. Wash gently massaging the dog, if necessary, we praise him and calms. Rinsing the suds be careful not to let water flooded his mouth and ears. Wet dog wrapped in a towel for a few minutes. I never wipe because such energetic movements could cause damage to the hair. Yorkie bathe once every 7-10 days. When the dog gets older and slightly longer get accustomed to the six he can swim Kapaa it in the bathtub. anna s CARE dogs such as Yorkshire is very important and we can not underestimated because yorkshire bath should be carried out once a week. Monia .. York (it) 2013-06-24 What are you talking about?! Kpiel once a week? I think once a 1.2 month! ogarnijj Roki31082012 (it) 2013-08-08 @ Monia .. York June I would you not carefully prosiao The wording such as, what you see ....,, I who can understand that the Code of Administrative dog once every 2 month even, but I loved most of all write about your dog wic I KPIE it once a week, because going with the dog on long walks, to the dog mj ball with me in to wic can not imagine a spa with a slob, I'm szczliwa when mj dog is clean and pachncy because the walks but unfortunately little of it zajedai anna s seduce me viewer mock your dog looks like the tub is caa from the sand traps on the roil August remnants of grass, but as you do not mind this time in hot greet ;) yorkie hate (it) 2014-02-21 respects what you write on your blog but I have a little different anna s opinion rwniez we bought yorkie care about him KPIE it once a week, not even once more often because sometimes anna s when we go for a walk in wet and August wybrudzi zcrkami daily combing wosy having fun with him but still I consider the worst of it bya gupota buy a dog breed york uparye nasty hard to what any mauczyn and the biggest problem is with the cleanliness of peeing wherever and whenever he can to come from a walk and immediately pee in the house I tried to read Sundry Forums rżnych anna s metate rewards for peeing outside pochwaya to do at home Dawa his punishment is nothing gives a spa before the older daughter twice pee on linen now sleeps in the kitchen closed anna s because there is no other way auje with we decided on a dog I consider the race with household dogs are not about much smarter and Yorkies are just overrated and more of them than it's worth kopotu
85181 Archive Year 2014 April March February January Flowers Year 2013 DECEMBER October November December calendar August July June May March February January Flowers Year 2012 DECEMBER October November December calendar August July June May Flowers
4 Marta M.przesłała picture of Zeus-11 weeks Barry sent a picture Tobi-9 weeks Karolina M. sent a picture Mickey-13tyg. Yvonne Z. sent a picture anna s of his dog ;) Magda P. sent a picture of Tosca

No comments:

Post a Comment