Sunday, August 31, 2014

I could say that I also miss Ashley, that I loved her, that I have it, sometimes I need, but I did


Stroked a bit dusty picture frame, which is a familiar image adorned.
He smiled and put the image on top of one of the chests, then continue walking around paved this and that from the bag, and a few minutes later, the almost empty bag in the company of stretched through the bed, and after a lot of time staring at the ceiling, in order to get bored with this activity, romas snatched the bag for the last two subjects.
Ashley snorted a huge old soft cotton romas top from each and let the delicious, sweet, comforting aroma of moving into my body, touching every porcikámat, warms my heart and cleanse my mind.
Although now that I think back to the events of the past two full hours, I remember that I heard Liam masculine, commanding voice, Niall and apologize several times-repeated, heated rage sentence:
However, do not respond. I just slid a little farther on the couch, indicating that it is safe to take a seat. I started striding towards and slightly painful movement pulled my knees up and hugged them sit on the couch with my arm.
- You've heard the father ...- nice, soft voice always reminds me of myself mellől-. It occurs to me that is no longer with us, if that does not happen the day of the accident, and now have two beautiful daughters, two happy daughters ..- hangja- it remind me of the hiccups. Just as strong, stubborn and headstrong voltatok- laughed a bit here, but rather the result of good memories rather romas than his happiness - and both of them are mine ...
Dad looked at me, but he knew it was hard to fight the tears. Dad always told me growing up that you should not cry. Even when the most powerful pain gray inside. For if you stay strong, you can win the battle in the interior of the pain.
Now, father and broke it seemed deserted. As if the pain has many times been pierced his body, but had not dared to show it. Now he wanted to spite showed traces of punctures.
I could say that I also miss Ashley, that I loved her, that I have it, sometimes I need, but I did not. Because it reinforces once again the pain both of us, what he did not want Ashley.
- And when we went to the animal exhibit? Tied to your mother's soul, that you do not buy anything. And I promised you that you will receive will be a hamster when I could not sell the animal show. Then I bumped romas into a point on the way out árusba- earliest father laughed, of course I did not want to break my promise. But you do not stay at any of the hamsters alone for a long time, so only one-kaptatok. father said louder laugh out of me is what I burst out laughing at the memory.
Maybe Ashley because he felt the weight, in fact, perhaps forever rolled off my shoulders, romas but for the people around me, and fed them to the strange and sometimes unappreciated feelings, do not let him rest.
Liam nervously throb finger on the steering wheel, Zayn studied in the rearview mirror, perfect as usual, standing head hairs, and I was due to disturbing thoughts in the back, steamy windows banging my head to see if the effect of the shock is terminated ruckus in my head.
He was nervous, because the band breaking up, or even the band breaking up, because no matter what the relationship, ígyis, anyway playing music to, if only because of the fans and of course the management and contracts, rather romas upset our friendship disintegration of the approach of so much.
Liam has always carried the heart of the relationship, and has done everything possible to maintain our friendship that One Direction, romas One Direction really is, and not just two insignificant words ring hollow.
However, I think all five of us were aware that this is not so simple. Harry has been in an intimate, almost supernatural connection, template was more than I expected, even before the appearance of Meghan. Zayn before I got together frequently, often could not get in each other ...
Kikászálódtunk struggled out of the car, and after Zayn one last glance at the head hair of the black glass window, perform romas more conducive to the house.
Zayn sent me a ". Shit Again right" look and I shrugged my shoulders indicated that Liam is just like that. Find a reasonable explanation for everything, except for Niall's behavior.
- Liam Hey, wait! Can not you leave me alone a little bit? I think you need some time alone. But the room megvárhatjátok-Max said, then go to the huge steel door.
If Max also think that Meghann need time alone, it is more trouble than I thought. Hi, I mean, it has not really left to die any way you like it do what you want, though i

No comments:

Post a Comment