Thursday, August 28, 2014

I went to my sorrow, that now I can buy myself something. lődörögtem aimlessly, I went to all sorts


I went to my sorrow, that now I can buy myself something. lődörögtem aimlessly, I went to all sorts of boutiques that were not in months, they are expensive to me. the third to have been crying about it I came to pretty much everything and I want them and can not, of course, but do not need it, still others, simply na yet, you know. 8 years ago I was not on vacation, skiing, velnesz dog fuck cool, because extra long twin sheets I can not afford, so small things to entertain myself. for bmeg completely ráizgultam them, at them, but no one bought it not because I felt sorry for her money. I'm also very rich in spirit.
When the others go south, I always go to a small gift shop next to the east, the window better and better pendant / chain / big gigs / and surprisingly sophisticated earrings are a mere 2,500 Hungarian forints. You'll have a, strengthen the belly dancing consciousness (if it is to dance, I can not well, is not it. And the necklace I do not even talk about, but simply I'm not 2-3 thousands issued earring. From a pound of clothes I buy. Either say food for many days. 2,013 April. 21:21 15
I just watch the bracelets, silver in both the fat king !!! (I always Stradivarius far, avoided just put my faith in humanity in the killing of many of the tag is zero). April 15, 2013 21:27
between Blaha and Wesselényi I love a store called Bijou. (Actually, part store network) is the concept that Bershka, Stradivarius and Zara handbags and accessories extra long twin sheets are sold at quarter-fifth (or ran a little bad stuff). Ditto the same Party22 jászain, only there's less complementary. The smell would not be alive for example. 8000 florins a place like this sweater. Not because she can not afford it, but because six hundred thousand were produced, pieces of 500 florins, Chinese félárvákkal. ebay friend btw http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fashion-Metallic-Gold-Tone-Chained-Wide-Bracelet-Bangle-Cuff-Gold-silver-Plated-/271173019179?pt=AU_FashionJewellery&var=&hash=item3f232be62b April 15, 2013 22:54
OMG I LOVE !! : D anyway a party of 22 to be used to watch, but so far have found about two pieces duds five, which was bearable (= not missing a finger, or was not wearing such a hole to pass through it in my head: D) otherwise finished luck that somehow still unaware of me on ebay. you've been to, I have enough trouble so ..: D April 15, 2013 23:05
music episode
- Although what u go through
- White rubber boots
Previously GYÖMBÉRKE extra long twin sheets ON August (29) July (18) June (28) May (36) April (27) March (26) February (18) January (24) December extra long twin sheets (14) November (30) October (40) September (22 ) August (50) July (27) June (53) May (48) April (42) March (46) February (67) January (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment