Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Blog intermediate level | paroisdedouche | Hommesfortsdjibouti | Unblog.fr | Start a blog | Directo

The Journal of Journalism Monday, July 7, 2014 - The Grizzlies! | Lejournaljournalistique
It rained all night and this morning woke up as I left the windows open I had three small clouds settled in the living room! They turned on the TV and were fighting to choose the program. One wanted "the village in the clouds," the other "weather" and the third "a TV special purchase steam engine." It was starting to be a storm on the sofas and small flashes went around my room! Besides the forest exhaled a deep chlorophyll smell as if it had chewed chewing gum giant all night! It was not until I get angry for me to be able to run a quiet cafe. On the way to the radio with the bike, the quirks of the morning went on. Already, not a car or a two-wheel motorcycle or on my way. The meadows were of phosphorescent color and foxes were yellow neon! I expected to see out of the woods blue gorilla or Grizlis where would disguise of bandits! I am still wondering if I was not even in the process of dreaming and if I had not forgotten to plug in my alarm clock. But no! Arrows rain reached me on the lower face and proved to me that I was awake, alive, riding my bike!
Recent Articles The Journal of Journalism August 1 two thousand and fourteen - The End? The Journal of Journalism Thursday, July 31, 2014 - The Extraterrestrial and wildlife Journalistic The Journal of Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - The love of green, red and white Journalistic The Journal of Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - Mushrooms and capitals The Journalistic Journal of Monday, July 28, 2014 - The festival is on
Tom's recent comments in The Journal of Journalism Wednesday, shamtimes July 30, 2014 - The love of green, red and white Tom in The Journal of Journalism Monday, July 28, 2014 - The festival is on Tom in The Journal of Journalism Saturday, July 26, 2014 - Haiku Kick! Tom in The Journal of Journalistic Friday, July 25, 2014 - Tom in The Journalistic newspaper Thursday, July 24, 2014 - Hautacam and the bay window of the radio!
Blog intermediate level | paroisdedouche | Hommesfortsdjibouti | Unblog.fr | Start a blog | Directory | Report Abuse | Alternative Eaunes other | City Nogent French | Christophe Gazzam Betty - an ...

No comments:

Post a Comment