Tuesday, September 30, 2014

One photo per week on projects knit, crochet, sewing or other creations in progress to encourage me


Here is the latest project Completed! I wanted this summer to have an easy to carry while on vacation a little patchwork project seemed croscill bedding perfect. This is a boss Drops. Every day I obligais to make at least one square croscill bedding because I hate to arrive at the stage of assembly! Let's talk about assembly - for there are many, many ..... There are 42 squares to be assembled into 6 lines 7 Then the lines are assembled. You enter the square by 2 son and bordure.ca fact we attack a lot anyway !!!! Finally the assembly requires a lot of work! I'm not totally satisfied because I do not love the color combination but it's over and will warm the little baby of my girlfriend!
One photo per week on projects knit, crochet, sewing or other creations in progress to encourage me รก complete each project before you start another. Home Blog Recommend this blog Create a blog with Canalblog


No comments:

Post a Comment