Tuesday, September 30, 2014

E-Mail *


Here is my new vintage crochet blanket. I love this pattern. The tiny, I rather put it on the couch for a decoration. I think to do more with other colors.
Row 2: 4 in 4 tight chain stitch holder, then 3 clamped together in 5th stitch chain stitches, 4 tight in the following chain stitches stitches, repeat to end of round. Make a chain stitch and turn.
Row 3: Skip 1 stitch crazy quilt 4 stitches crazy quilt tight in 4 sts, 3 clamped together in the next stitch stitches, 4 tight, skip 1 stitch holder, repeat until end of row. Make a chain stitch and turn.
Rank 5: 3 sts cast, channels 6 stitches, 2 dc in the following four stitches, 3 quadruple flanges together in next st, 3 dc in the following four stitches, skip 4 sts, repeat and finish with 1 quadruple flanges.
Similar articles Collier flowers for a greyhound dog Highland - Tuto knitted snood with the big point of basketry Tuto - reversible spiral pattern Mittens This entry was posted in Crochet, Free Tutorials and key words Accessories.
Xiaowei Hu Xiaowei, a great fan of the handmade. I started very young knitting. I remember learning to knit in my mother's crazy quilt arms at the age of 6 years. crazy quilt I love the colors, shapes, affected ... Through crazy quilt this blog, I have a great pleasure to share my passions and creations with you! Feel free to leave me your kind words. Navigation Section Navigation
I admire you for all that you do because that's exactly what my passion, though I'm not much I'm slow and I lose a lot of time before deciding to work, wool and color.
E-Mail *
Xiaowei, a great fan of the handmade. I invite you to share my creations. More Recent Articles Video Tutorial: Work big point wicker flower necklace for a dog greyhound Highland - Tuto knitted snood with the main point of basketry Tuto - reversible spiral pattern A top mittens with hexagonal knitting Tuto flowers - flower bracelet Crochet


No comments:

Post a Comment