Wednesday, October 1, 2014

and for the originality I realized the last row in the center using the colors (one per side ...)!


and for the originality I realized the last row in the center using the colors (one per side ...)!
You might also like: Cup hook ... so slouchy! duvet covers Hook "Beauvais" ...! Tuto knit bra ... simple! Tuto ... fork and crochet shawl! Knit cardi birth in progress ...! Bra birth ....! Model and tutorial knit bra ... # 2! Tuto knit bra! Slippers baby ..! Tuto sock knitting!
Monique cuckoo ... flashy duvet covers colors eh ... anyway an idea that is both practical and pretty to finish my pieces of wool and serve ....! bisoussssssss hoping that your hand slowly but surely regain the road to recovery!
Thank you Gil, I know the chain Knitters to Prémas is very large and very active ... my small contributions are only drops of water ... but like any drop makes its service ..! Sincerely good Sunday and big kisses! ...
hello and thank you Roselaine .... the idea of blankets with small or large grannys me appeared to be a nice idea to combine business with pleasure while allowing me to finish the balls of wool stored ... ! Good Sunday to you!
Hi Dany, or rather pleased to welcome you home .. for the newsletter you can sign up the link is located just above the "guestbook" ... but I write very little newsletter .. . the link has the potential (and elsewhere of course) to register either tired or newsletter for articles! For the bracelet I will hook a little tutorial soon as it is very simple to make ...! Soon may be, in the meantime I wish you a great day!
Cuckoo my beautiful I hope everything goes well for you, I see that you are always busy that's great, good day, good and beautiful weekend Chip always get you my little stammers Monday, if not, can you give me your address my address EKLA http://puce1945.eklablog.com/accueil-c25432752
About Me: Married, mom, grandma! Loving life in general and the friendly sharing so many of my passions of my favorite hearts, my learning .... Home Blog Recommend this blog Create a blog with Canalblog
Latest posts Bonnet hook so slouchy ... 2! Slouchy beanie crochet way ...! Hello .. little game ... between the steps of the Round Gifts! Bonnet duvet covers "beret" ...! Shawl, scarf or shoulder warmer ... choice .... wool and crochet ...! Scarf .. during .. and two ...! Préma ongoing coverage ... hook! original strap hook ...! Shawl, scarf or shoulder warmer ... wool and crochet ...! Chat dock door ... no sooner said than done ... ....! Cale door ... owl! Just a touching moment! Cushion "Olé!" Story of a suitcase or toiletry bag ...! Restore my "old tile lace" ...!
Latest Super Hello you beautiful, but not for me, I have on how slouchy crochet hat ... 2! getting better ... too good on this one so slouchy crochet hat ... 2! ha yes I like it ..... I would love to crochet so slouchy hat ...! Monique thank you .... I felt like (going to know how to crochet slouchy hat ...! .... Hey Gil promised if I participate I do so slouchy crochet hat on ... Bravo Maria, You are ready to face Koh lanta on how slouchy crochet hat ...! .... joliiiiiiiiii Bisouuuuuuuuuus on how slouchy crochet hat ... Thank you for this tutorial, it is very clear and I go to Tuto sock knitting! cuckoo Maria too .... beautiful your shawls do on shawl, scarf or shoulder warmer ... choice .... wool and crochet ...! Cuckoo Monique .... nan Turbo rest I roll over shawl, scarf or shoulder warmer ... choice .... wool and crochet ...!
Back home

No comments:

Post a Comment