Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hello, I just finished the cover but I met two little problems. I never managed to make the bobbles


Home About DECO JEWELRY BEAUTY FASHION KNIT CROCHET EMBROIDERY SEWING TRAINING VIDEOS EASY MODE TRAINING VIDEOS TRAINING IN HOOK EASY EASY KNIT in VIDEOS VIDEOS GLOSSARY COUTURE paola da vinci COUTURE VIDEO KNIT CROCHET VIDEOS
EXPLANATION
2nd row I'm at the point of knobs as follows: I work in the 2nd crochet from the previous row and I * 1 stings thrown in the 2nd stitch from previous row, I pull a loop, I threw one takes 2 loops, I have two loops on my hook, 1 stings thrown in the same cell 1 YO I pull one loop, 1 YO I draw two loops, I have 3 loops, 1 YO I still stings in the same mesh I shoot 1 1 YO loop, 1 YO I draw two loops, I have 4 loops, 1 YO I still stings in the same st 1 YO I pull one loop, 1 YO I draw two loops, I have five loops 1 YO I still stings in the same st 1 YO I pull one loop, 1 YO I draw two loops, I have 6 loops 1 YO and I pull a loop through six loops that are on my hook and I 1 crochet in next stitch * and I start from * to * when I get to the end I make a chain stitch to turn.
4th row I like the 2nd row. However if you want the balls to be staggered you have to manage to make the ball between two balls of the rank of previous bobbles. Alternatively, you can make the balls aligned. paola da vinci
When I arrived at my row I recalais the first nope. This is why the edges of my work was not regular, so I have concealed with tape that I made the following happens:
Row 1: 1 double flange in the 7th stitch of the chain, * 1 double flange in next stitch, 2 stitches in the air, move 2 stitches; and I start *. Then rounded to pass around paola da vinci the tape I do: * make 6 flanges under 2 stitches in the air, 1 double crochet between two flanges *. Doing the same teeth on the two sides.
pasquet me
Hello, I want to achieve this coverage, there is a very long time I did not hook. If I understand correctly, you alternate a row of knobs of white wool and a row of gray wool bobbles? Thank you for your reply.
Cuckoo you Beautiful cover and I think it should paola da vinci be hot for a baby shawl I finished my second, I'd send you a picture, give me your address if you will I give you mine marcel.nono @ swing.be I wish you a very good day, I kiss you Chip
Hello, I just finished the cover but I met two little problems. I never managed to make the bobbles staggered because the bobbles decreased from rank to rank what I do (!) ... Could you be kind enough to tell me how I should go about it because I have the intend to redo this cover for another child? Also, as I'm not an expert at all I would like to know how to sew the ribbon pass because it has a bead around and also to any place of the shells you advise me to sew so that the effect is pretty I need regular. Thank you in advance,
To sew the ribbon pass, help you with safety pins that you stall the four corners of the rectangle and the lengths Building around the pass band on the top line of the scale where the tape passes, then sew
Hello and thank you for this beautiful model. paola da vinci I just have a quick question paola da vinci before I start ... We need how many balls of yarn? 350 g because it is not a big thing for me as a novice! Thank you in advance and good luck and best wishes especially
This cover is gorgeous! By cons I would like to make it bigger (with a width of about 90 cm and a length of 1.10). How should I take it at the first rank and the number of mesh? Also is it possible to go around in shell? I have a doubt about my ability to make a nice round like yours with ribbon. ...
Hello Corinne For the dimensions you want it is essential to make a sample order to determine the number of stitches to start the first row in the model, the tower was achieved by creating a password-tape surrounded on and other shells to hide the irregularities of the edges at the point of bobbles So I suggest you do the same way: if you know how to shells can easily achieve this border Good hook Josephine
Hello Josephine, thanks to you I'll get back to crochet! (I do not do more since age 31) thank you so much! I'll be the first time a grandma granddaughter, "I'll try" fai

No comments:

Post a Comment