Monday, October 6, 2014

Today I come to you for another point with more than 200 small sunburst hard! it makes a package, b

Cover hook: My sunburst cover hook - Part 3 - the trunk of Scrat and Gloewen
Who are we? Presentation Where are we? Traveling leblanc creations Reading Fest-Noz Papotages Newsletter What is this? Heritage How much does it cost? Agenda ... See ... Salsa My life Salsera ... See ... Environment Notre Dame des Landes GMO Scandal Docu / hungry leblanc market leblanc Docu / obsolescence ... See ... .. . eighty Why do we say? ... See ... We tested it for you! Nordic walking! The Carpool! Everything ... see ... A little sweetness Pets mom and small ... See ... Shares on canvas Swap Blog Games also need help Life of Our Safe rides HELP cmt it work? France Paris region in 2011 Ireland Ireland leblanc England Logbook seventy Why Switzerland? USA New York USA 2013 Tips West Quebec Travel Carpool The Nordic Walking With our hands HELP cmt it work? Créas by Housing Technical Collage leblanc Couture Crochet Kitchen Painting Small Computer odds Créas by Type Books accessories Pets Anniversary Bidouilles magical Deco Photo Frames Kids Wardrobe Harry Potter Illustrations Linen Bags and Accessories Christmas Recipes Literary Corner HELP cmt it work? Books by genre Fantasy Fantasy Science Fiction Thriller Police Youth Childhood Classic Romance Contemporary History Terroir Humorous Cartoon Manga Travel Guide Books Culture leblanc Test by nationality German Literature American Literature English Literature French leblanc Danish Literature Japanese Literature books by Swedish translators Audiobooks Partnerships leblanc Wish List Gloewen RdV of literary Top Ten Tuesday In My Mailbox Book Challenges reading Dungeon Monster Dungeon 2 3 Harry Potter Monster Book Livraddict 2013 ... See ... And various leblanc Blabla on the net? Elbakin Livraddict Goodreads Readers Reading accessories Links to visit It's good for us ... Garden Arguenon (22) Car pool supersuperette The Nightlife Calendar of Ideas Fest-Noz Organ Donation Ideas créas Bidouilles Blog Roll A time Hateful Bastard Tribute Robin Williams Good ... A genius of our lunar Clown Genie, you're free! Let's fix Christmas Christmas Green Living Nature Echos Antigone XXI
April 2013: I presented my first fifteen small round sunburst and tutorial. September 2013: I found you, for a second point, with no fewer than 80 round crocheted.
Today I come to you for another point with more than 200 small sunburst hard! it makes a package, but it's not finished yet! I confess that this project is very long, I crochet rather by periods (and periods of holes are the largest ... oops!) And I began another period of hollow "to make room for other projects "in progress" that I will present soon.
When I reach the correct number of records, I can move on to the next step: get the son !! Gulp ... With these, I have not finished !!! Fortunately, I can do it in transport!
Previous article (08/13/2014)
You might also like: Coverage hook: my sunburst cover hook - Part 1 cover hook: my sunburst cover hook - Part 2 Tutorial: Cover easily achieved patchwork - sewing diy decoration and hook: a mobile or a decoration to hang for a child's room Dinette leblanc crochet pineapple and tutorial Dinette hook: bag market Dinette crochet: leblanc tutorial - fruits and vegetables leblanc Crochet Tutorial: Cover easy to do patchwork - sewing tips and DIY Couture: the beach bags for children leblanc barbie Dress Hooking: it's nice, it's summer!
I think that about fifty more will not hurt (I did not yet set for the dimensions). leblanc I also look forward it is finished but I do not know when that will be! I hope the bidou good! Take care !!
What patience of a saint! I admire !! Congratulations, it'll be gorgeous!
Then it's amazing the number of small grannies you've made. It will be a tough job to get the son and assemble leblanc everything, but it's worth Your coverage will be beautiful!
oh what patience you it will be very beautiful
Well I'm a fan of your sunburst !! I love all these colors - I did a cover with classic granny and I chose to return leblanc the son whenever leblanc I had a stack about two dozen - if I find that I look mortal ... see more - thank you for your passage

No comments:

Post a Comment