Wednesday, October 8, 2014

2014 (76) September (1) August (2) July (10) June (19) Recipe for cream of rice to fish.


We look at all the pretty covers handmade with nostalgia. The reason is simple: they are timeless !! As I like to tinker and I decided I wanted to try to make my own crochet baby blanket. I admit that I am proud to have succeeded! So I bought pillo balls of yarn that I liked and cheap at Zeeman and a hook (large pillo enough for AC less difficult ...) And I went to see some tutorials of any single item on Youtube (a mine gold this thing!) And here in two or three hours and a little ribbon later ... Baby was a whole warm blanket !!
2014 (76) September (1) August (2) July (10) June (19) Recipe for cream of rice to fish. Not without my Doomoo !! When mom and baby are on the brink of crisis ... There is not a year ... Dessert apple apricot Bargain of the century: Print your free phot ... Small point on the diversification of the bola pregnancy and baby Small ... Facebook contest! First Dental galleys: what about the al ... A photo session with Godmother Baby Recipe: mashed peas and carrots A new member in the family ... A small blanket Crochet Baby potty ... Recipe apple pear Happy Birthday Daddy ... Four months ... Cake of the day: sunny cake for Manon! "J't'ai in the life ... oh oh ohohoh pillo ...." May (9) April (9) March (10) February (14) January (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment