Saturday, October 4, 2014

Other articles on the same theme cover crochet * As-we-go stripey blanket * # 04 cover crochet * Ha

Still Rascals' cover crochet * As-we-go stripey blanket * # 05
This is a moment that I did not update tavo on my blanket crochet. I must admit that I have a little left in the month of April fell, then I resumed in May and I offered him two or three rows in the month of June
However, slowly but surely I win the surface today ... It measures 85cm high and its 1.20m wide and I added new colors to my palette and each skein recovered right or left prints a souvenir on this cover . Here, a key to the colors of yarnbombing winter. Hence the contribution tavo of a friend who gave me some leftovers and sometimes a row of wool purchased on a trip ... I'm being a bit sentimental tavo for single coverage, but I think it's tavo very cool!
I do not think the only participant of the CAL to have slowed the pace with the arrival of spring as the activity of the group runs a little slow. Here my cover begins to weigh its weight and good cover my legs when I crochet, this is what is asked to run but in the sun it's not the lightest work project!
The story of my blanket crochet: crochet cover * As-we-go stripey blanket tavo * # 01 Cover crochet * As-we-go stripey blanket * # 02 cover crochet * Have we-go stripey blanket tavo * # 03 cover crochet tavo * Have we-go stripey blanket * 4 # 0
Other articles on the same theme cover crochet * As-we-go stripey blanket * # 04 cover crochet * Have we-go stripey blanket * # 03 cover crochet * Have we-go stripey blanket * # 02 Cover crochet * Have we-go stripey blanket * # 01 Cover Baby to Sweater
Whenever I see her, I find her super beautiful! tavo If you come see us, will have you take it with you so I can see it in person! : P Bravo for your show, it's really great. tavo Beautiful projects tavo !!
Selections shot
Bosses & the tutorials Navigation Around the wool (5) Boutique Still Rascals (1) Bricolouille (4) Embroidery (10) Couture (9) Crochet (78) Discoveries (1) Appointment (15) Reports Tricot-Tourism ( 18) Selections (8) Knitting (98) Patterns and Tutorials (43) Bulk & humor (21) Knitting tea-Luchon
WordPress Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment