Friday, October 10, 2014

With the elimination of the background is reduced significantly the number of colors to use, but it


I am a fan of Ironman undisputed 3 movie and actor Robert Downey Jr, and my son loves superheroes! So I decided to make it a nice surprise and to pick a beautiful Ironman coverage. comforters In the posts that follow, you will find the steps to be done to create a pattern from a photo and increase in coverage every 5 to 10 rows.
Following application of well-known comforters features of a photo editing software like Photoshop. Always keep in mind the number of colors that will be used to make the cover. If I use this photo as is, it will take me some fifty color wool ... which will be very hard to find in stores and also very complicated in the manufacture of coverage. So I'll simplify this picture. Instead of exploding in the background, I put the all black background, like that Ironman seem to fly in space. This is the result of this change.
With the elimination of the background is reduced significantly the number of colors to use, but it's not enough. The goal here is to have no more than 10 or 12 colors and possibly less. With all the gradients, that character comforters would ask at least 4-5 shades of red, 4-5 shades of yellow, gray, blue, white, pink ... It's too complicated, it takes is up to 3 shades of red, 3 yellow, one pink, one blue, white and black. This makes a total of 9 colors, it is very acceptable.
So, again we must transform the image to achieve this result. So in photoshop I "remove" shades of colors. Here I would like to explain in detail how I did it, but I had a hard time to get there, it took me hours! My knowledge of Photoshop are great, but it seems that in my graphic design course I missed the end where the teacher showed us how to do a magic wand. So I did all the changes manually with the brush tool and trafficker opacity and blending mode of the layers (layers). If anyone know how to do things differently, comforters called me, it will be very helpful. Here's the final photo, with simplifications of colors and the addition of the Ironman logo (which I also found on Google search).
Good! Our image is Prette. It is now possible to proceed with the preparation of the boss. This step is really not complicated, it involves applying a grid on the photo. In photoshop go to Edit, Preferences, guides and grids. Select the number of online / in your grid. Thereafter, simply go to View, Grid show. Over the gate is small and tight, there will be more detail in the final result. Of course, there will also be more stitches to make, and it will be long and complicated. In addition, depending on the size of the wool, the final result may be huge if the wool is too big. In the case of my grid, the end result will be 160 mesh 270 rows. In my sample, my wool and my hook size, coverage comforters is about the size of a single bed. I hope I'm right, if the coverage is too small I'll add red squares, yellow and black all around, but if it is too big ... I do not know how I'm going to do it.
If you want to see the grid, or you want to make this coverage for yourself, that's my boss in PDF format. You have the right to use it for personal use, you do not have the right to resell this pattern or copy it. you can share on facebook, pinterest, twitter and your own blogs provided to specify me as the creator of this pattern and put a link to this post. patroncouverteironman
In the next post, you will find information on how to make this pattern, how to read, whether you made or Tunisian crochet hook. This pattern can also be used for cross stitch or knitting, but I do not knit or cross stitch, I can not give you instructions on how to read this pattern.
Related Content This entry published in Hook, Soaps, Tutorials by Genevieve, is marked blanket, Crochet, Tunisian crochet, Ironman, wool, pattern, photoshop, Robert Downey jr. Bookmark the permalink put.
You are commenting using your Google+ account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this content:

No comments:

Post a Comment