Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Re, as you always do to keep the little white sofa ?! I do not know if you saw but my tb is white a


Gradually'm decorating my room and leaving everything with my little way. I made the curtain, bought the giraffe, and now did the pads. I made the covers as if they were pillowcases, transfixed, you know? The finish was great! One made from the same fabric curtain. This yellow middle gave a light and contrast, without losing focus of the colors and the style of decoration. Notice the colors of the printed fabric: has beige, moss green, pink, chocolate brown, and yellowish green environment. The pads were combined with the colors of the print of the fabric. Soon the American game that I bought, it will fit right into the decor beautiful shade of brown and be of natural fibers. I'm packing every little thing and the next post will show you how the room. A XOXO! Re. .
Adriana Wednesday, April 14, 2010
But you're leaving me a seamstress hands full huh? Were combining super beautiful to live, can take a hint, because you do not make a pink pad too? To further combine with the Teico cortina.Ah not know if you saw, but the post commented black and white bedding the giraffe my joy over my chicken is coming q, q already booked a special place to ela.A anciedade mr woods yet lol Bjs Reply opt out
Tours were well pads and the combination too! And I also saw your room're gorgeous! Delete Reply
Re, as you always do to keep the little white sofa ?! I do not know if you saw but my tb is white and I use wax to clean car seat (tip from my father) but it is always good to know more tips right ?! hehehe Bjus, Lu Delete Reply
Hi Rê, his pads were loooong beautiful, I loved the colors that you chose, super combined with all there in your living room! You walk too "costuradeira" huh ... I'm needing to get the courage to return to my gear, I'm kind desanimadinha these days, but soon passes and I return to active! Smack and love u saw! =] Reply Delete
I always see your blog being quoted in the blogosphere, but this is my 1st visit. I loved it, it's black and white bedding really good and creative. black and white bedding Tb craft short, I do for hobbye, for me it is a therapy and a way to make friends. What I like most is to paint mdf boxes, but I do cross stitch, canvas painting and dishcloth, mosaic, decoupage, lately I've jacketed notebook w / fabric, paint pots and so on. Tb have a bloguinho: neli by whims. Gives just pass there, I'd love to show you my little world prá. Bjs Delete Reply
Hi Re .. Your house ta getting beautiful friend !!! And give they did .. now .. transfixed ?? Easier neh .. ?? I prefer to do so .. hehe But the hour is q q tdo ready assure you already will want to make some change ... kkk has in Blog promotion lah lah passes black and white bedding .. saw enroll !!! Bjinhusss Great Friday black and white bedding Flower !!! Delete Reply
Hi Re .. Your house ta getting beautiful friend !!! And give they did .. now .. transfixed ?? Easier neh .. ?? I prefer to do so .. hehe But the hour is q q tdo ready assure you already will want to make some change ... kkk has in Blog promotion lah lah passes .. saw enroll !!! Bjinhusss Great Friday black and white bedding Flower !!! Delete Reply
Rê Hi, it's nice when we're decorating a corner is not it? Bit by bit we leave it our way! Was a great combination of colors with beautiful pillows! Vc entendeo the subject !! I'm very curious to see the finished room !! Smacks Delete Reply
Ah, glad that you liked my idea of pasting the chicken in the fridge! I removed all the imams and open space for the chicken was super gorgeous! Better than adhesive !! Smacks and thanks again for caring !! Delete Reply
Amoo pads and their were beautiful! Congratulations! I'm looking for cute fabrics to start making my house .... but still do not know how it will sofá..rssss black and white bedding Gde kiss Delete Reply
I find it very cool, your enthusiasm with your home. Everything is getting very beautiful black and white bedding and with your face. It's rewarding when you look at everything and think I made it. Again congratulations. Big hug marilene black and white bedding Delete Reply
Hi Rê, the little things now arrived, was having lunch and I heard the mailman say to the doorman of the building black and white bedding here: "Gabriela is for" my heart has only accelerated hearing, imagine when you saw everything in the box, the bird, my long awaited and chicken hearts, is much more than I imagined, black and white bedding loved everything he saw, loved the little letter that carinhsa all, I have no words to thank you, I'll post the little pictures here because of the same office or take it to get home tomorrow then post where I put everything in their place and did not get dented, everything came perfect little. Thanks again a joy q u gave me that I will never forget. Bjs and is with God Delete Reply
hi !!! teacher like how the student fared here? were not beautiful like yours, but they were cute and my cartoons right? one day command frame ra become more charming, but could not stop doing because those pictures were very cheap. Am

No comments:

Post a Comment