Thursday, December 4, 2014

By K .. are my all statuses and fascist campaigns and policies ... and you who missed their lives h

Visar-mounted: nit will me away from home, my country | MKnews.mk
Our actor Visar-mounted whose works speak for his size and as a person and as an actor their lips all nationalists, and all that in this modern age when the world becomes deep pocket sheets a global village are still divided. Visar his Facebook profile set the next status - which literally depicts how everyone feels normal Macedonians in Macedonia (Albanian, Macedonian, Serbian, Turkish ... ..) but it was hopeless - jammed with nonsense.
So ,, you are addressing the Cyrillic to understand me better, deep pocket sheets not to be understood, we do nothing. And others who supposedly do not understand that and start to go to smear me why I've written in Macedonian, remember how nice talking Macedonian your tender deep pocket sheets meetings and know how to write 15,000 amendments in Macedonian, while starting the people to fight for something long disposer victory, and you are those who do not practice !!!
By K .. You are my all smelly nits which for 36 years I can not breathe as a man in his own country, in your own home. Yes, I have nothing in common with you people realized, pathetic creatures in powerlessness to show some of your personal achievement you adopt someone deep pocket sheets else, by Alexander until Moses! Hey from Chicks on Bucephalus are well! From such nits with complex of low value and show why iskompleksiran, my life sucks in my country. deep pocket sheets As if that was not enough, there were other nits invoked the works of Skanderbeg jebote! Mother Teresa! Hey what about you with such great people well, our language you do the same as listening to Ceca and any turbo folk!
In and turning, and the catch to work in this country, nits from all sides! Unrealized, jealous bubuljici that grow there in the least should, in managerial positions, juries and various important for this nation functions. By K .. you me and you can catch me free. a place for all! I know that this has more problems and closed doors and larger deep pocket sheets injustices will follow. I understand it, and perhaps quite what I want. Because your stink makes me to find salvation and to open a window to the world. To raskrstam totally and otterate me here, why hardly leaves home! Give me at full power.
By K .. are my all statuses and fascist campaigns and policies ... and you who missed their lives have curves "other," and especially you who earn bloodshot children and families! By K .. you and me you declare war! or you will run out, so that we have a normal life and love to live the remaining years in the beauty and prosperity as a civilized people, or I'll go so we'll leave you to be drowning in their own ...... d to ispotepate are all so to go back!
K .. so I thought that something has changed, and Taman this beautiful energy and peace they earned abroad and at home with my love to spoil all the nits by juries, who express their frustration to me! What am I to blame for missed your lives. No, I'm not one of you!
And you speak of all nits from every nation and religion - Yes, I have nothing to do with you! And I have a lot in common with the majority in this country of all categories and nations and religions you like to share, except that the common odors us poisons!
Finally a beautiful song for my people, which I heard now in car while heave down the highway deep pocket sheets because I turn the light that faded filter stink and service told me straight Fan the problem does not occur ... thank the police officers were understood and they let me go ... I do not know how this song has to do with this, but I had to blow out, to avoid any problem. So by K .. are my nits! ,,
15/03/2013 15:21 at 15:21 Reply
Vie ke resite da zaminete, no jas treba da resam da im kazam na decata da si odat. Po sramno i po tesko za roditel nema. Da si gi izbrkam decata od doma ili da gi gledam kako skapuvaat ovde. Ili uste poloso, kako mnogu roditeli, da im kazam da si zemat kniski od vladetelot. Koe zlo da se izbere, kazete.
Mil coveku, mene me isteraa. Ah, kolku li go prepoznav svojot bes i gnev vo tvojot tekst. Vcera go gledav Django unchained (with silent D) i si go vidov besot svoj i tagata svoja na platno, vo ocite na tie "poor devils", vo zvekotot na okovite ... A sega vo zborovite tvoi .. Kletnici i poor devils deep pocket sheets na XXIot vek . Toa sme nie, zarobenici na necivi frustracii i crni dusi! Tuku da si mi ziv i zdrav! Glavata gore!
irena ti za nas ne postois najverovatno si pronajde vo gnidite koj gi spomenuva ... ja imam bolji izraz za vas paraziti! imam mnogu ovakvi koj bi ti odgovarale na tebe i takvite kako tebe ..samo napisi bar od koj stab sledis i repliciras? vo koja administracija rabotis? ili cekas da te vrabotat i da stanes uste pogolem parazit stetnik hiena? deep pocket sheets
Milos ova se vika govor na omraza sto go napisal Visar, a ti ne go napagja

No comments:

Post a Comment