Monday, December 1, 2014

You first letter you write to me to not stop and you can not stand. Do not stop the bad thoughts th


Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Tips and life Lounge Beauty and Health Care Food & Beverage Art yourself Architecture Design Photography Literature snuggle Scene Music Video Fashion Film Interview Events Miscellaneous novelties Destination Marketing Sport Technology Astro Horoscope Daily Horoscope Thematic Radio Urban corner Your online diary Popular tweets Facebook Status Updates
You first letter you write to me to not stop and you can not stand. Do not stop the bad thoughts that you carry the day itself heavy. Do not put the time in our own storm. Look at me. Look me in the eyes. Here begin and end all circumstances storm. Catch is one of my flashes and departed. I walked and you always know which side is the coast. We know where you should go. Do not stop here. An evil thought can kill all the good words. An evil thought can you pickle life and him to do early in time. In life you must be my wound, and I heal it own time, clear out faulty snuggle clocks and back in a single state of alertness. So you need to run: in insomnia worth thought. In nobility. So to go somewhere far away. To go wherever we were not. To see what has vozduot density elsewhere in the world. To smell. snuggle To know why and where different smells. To're smelling skin in the presence of air and another snuggle to save the air everywhere smell of your skin, even in places where we do not - because in my nostrils are sleeping all perfect irregularities snuggle breath snuggle of your nostrils, all codes of all unknown well-known names that I met. From your breathing did my meaning; I realized snuggle that I can not only hurt themselves if damaged. And because sometimes, in the darkest of the dark, I hit his body and change. You told me that there must be an irregularity, how to be perfect. They see in the darkness. You watched me. You looking at me more than I saw. The more you know, I kept quiet, without a word, and you spoke in silence. I open my eyes wide to see every word. Every word in the dark and through the darkness. snuggle To learn. To know to speak. Then they said: eyes, fingers. With hair. With fingers in her hair. The teeth of the lips. The whole history of love. All loves. And I started as it starts changing seasons, completely before winter spring. Recognize his cold provocation and warmth in them. I saw that my cold can shine in your freezing and your warmth to freeze my fires. In the round one another. snuggle As crickets song in winter among the spring, the smell of the floor in your home, the taste of the kiss on our behalf. You write to you to remember: the only secret that hides is that we all know. Same mark. My, your, one on the other end of the world, the one next to forever. Until forever.
The second snuggle letter I can not stop you carry in thought, because I can not stop living. During the day, a part of my brain is dedicated only to your day. How you are going classes when not to me. When I'm next to you. Part of me always thought stuck on your face and in my thought that assume unknown layout of your routines; so you feel the soul where you are, whatever you do. In this case, life weighs me relief and good price. In this case, get good for yourself and keep to breed in some unknown dimension - because your face I belong to know the things that I did not know anyone there. You can not they have a place other than anywhere. Everything else would be blank spending life, not living love. Therefore we have. We have to keep arms. Let them keep their eyes. Eyes in the head. In my head you. In think the whole world.
THIRD LETTER You stood me in a song. In all the words of this song. They watched as seen interpreting scheduling stars with closed eyes and an open heart, ready for final incongruity between day and night in the silence of your embrace. I fell into you. You dropped me. We are interlacements think. Bodies. We are interlacements dreams behind snuggle the eyes. So I watched you: with eyes turned to the dark side of life and knew how life has shades in every color that happens. Nor occurred colors which existed only for us. Our colors. Named with letters and your letters of my name. Only the world, hidden away from the visibility that consumes time. Our room, lit scented oils bodies, with flavors deep under the skin, with eternity fingernails. So you see your fingers. snuggle Always just fingers. They can never die touch; what my eyes have seen and what I know your soul is worth dying for. But ours is worth living. For my can die at any moment. But courage is to live for mine. You stood me in every song. Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment