Tuesday, December 23, 2014

? Never off my camera to capture the life of the inhabitants of the sea. Lembeh, one area that is r

Nads Hope .. Blog Archive GENERAL FISH
The way is not in the sky, but the way is in the hear t, which is the handle of my life to the sea. I want to see my sea is clean, vampyro dienorasciai 4 sezonas and one way to speak out is that we know the ocean and then speak. I chose the sport of diving to get closer to the sea. This time, I plan on diving into my second home, Lembeh, North Sulawesi. In addition to stunning vampyro dienorasciai 4 sezonas natural beauty, I was always greeted warmly by the family Bastianos Diving Resort. Bastianos tropical resort style is traditional wooden bungalows right in front of the sea (Beachfron t), or on the hillside under shady pohin high (Hillside), equipped with a library of marine life, free billiard, massage service, and most have views of the natural world. How lucky, vampyro dienorasciai 4 sezonas every time to Lembeh, I was accompanied by my good friend, Candy and Alan. They both, which introduced the underwater beauty. It's never bored, every time is in Lembeh. Seeing the extent of sea, enjoying the sound of the waves, staring at stars scattered, and certainly get peace while diving.
In my opinion, it is very easy to reach places vampyro dienorasciai 4 sezonas relax like this Lembeh island. But, do not forget, before making a dive trip, we had to look for information on local climatic circumstances. Typically, in the month of July-August, the water temperature can be up to 26 Celsius, other months around 28 centigrade. Why should know, because it will affect the thickness of the wetsuit that we will use. Now I am left not the end of July, oouu ... signs of cold !. By plane, from Jakarta-Manado takes 4 hours. Once out of the main town, Bitung can be reached by car (1-1 hours depending on traffic). Bitung is a busy port and filled with container and fishing vampyro dienorasciai 4 sezonas boats. Approximately 5 minutes, using a fishing boat, I've arrived at Lembeh Island, island relaxku ..!
? Never off my camera to capture the life of the inhabitants of the sea. Lembeh, one area that is rich in marine biodiversity in the world. Now a popular destination for diving lovers all creatures great and small. Throughout the 12-kilometer strait packaged in countless number vampyro dienorasciai 4 sezonas of rare creatures: octopuses, frogfishes, nudibranches, shrimps, and seahorse s- and more than 40 dive sites on mainland North Sulewesi. Too beautiful to be forgotten, too selfish when enjoyed themselves.
Arriving there, I immediately remove diving equipment, diving ration nyicil tolerable. Time to be a general fish !. Who always steals my attention when diving is the shy boxfish. Always keen to meet the geeky boxfish, and of course wait boxfish became the model in the photo. Nature and penakutnya vampyro dienorasciai 4 sezonas alert, very identical to the sponge-eating fish, crustaceans and molluscs. Boxfish is a cute little fish that actually vampyro dienorasciai 4 sezonas looks like a box. These fish swim very slow, but its uniqueness is they are able to emit a deadly poison when they are in danger. They can be found mainly near the coral reef in the ocean. I fallin in love with my boxfish !. Eyes could not be tolerated, I sleepy, time to dream world!
Marine morning !!! That cry every time getting out of bed and walked towards the terrace. Incidentally, I can beachfront side of the room, which is just a few meters from the sea and the sea breeze caress always, of course, the best light in Lembeh. Juaraaa !!. Get ready to dive but I do not want to miss my morning meal, peanut butter toast and black coffee, delicious!
As usual, I sat on the edge of the beach while waiting for the ship prepared. I see many who do snorkeling, reef drop-off is only about 40 meters from the front side Bastianos resort. It felt relieved once, see other guests playing sea spirit and realized how beautiful underwater world Indonesia us. More and more people touch the sea, the easier we preserve the ocean. Too beautiful to ransacked not correct?
Lembeh It is very well known to the world of macro photography and magical creatures and strange magic. Every dive spot has cash and character traits. Such was the origin of the names would dive spot. My first dive is done in Nudi Falls, gray sand to a depth of approximately 25 meters. I find nudibranchs, pgymy seahorses, frogfish, mantis shrimps, and scattered soft corals. I am old enough when shooting mantis shrimps, prawns were always busy and out of the house, his eyes became radar for his life. Funny !. But, diving this morning, I can slap outstanding, direct literacy and wake up when down to dive. Dinginnnn!
Then the second dive, we choose the dive spots in the Hairball, black sand, dive spot is said to dive dirt (muck diving). I had observed the octopus's long enough. Divers my friend, Alan, tried to approach vampyro dienorasciai 4 sezonas it, and I find beauty in

No comments:

Post a Comment