Saturday, December 6, 2014

% D bloggers like this:

Read between the lines! | Memoirs of a desperate housewife
Shaw As time went by my last text, also was missing, my dear chitateli.Nemam time is what Shaw draw it, but not so, I will stay until a late hour and you will write ... .ama empty pillow and warm kjebence, they call anyway pederski, intentionally and you can not resist. Many topics I went from hand to remember something, the something, and here and CEA not know what's to write, I need only a good shower and come back in five minutes ... ..
The eternal mystery revealed, Marilyn was stupid blonde, and we ear poglupi Shaw are worshiped ... .pa Santa with his chin, Shaw is in the film that is pop, it is wrong to protumachil or mildly not read between the lines ... .deneska like you say that you can not read between the lines, the more ear ustvari fustrirash interlocutor who suffers bed & bath from a lower value, and can double as a person and knowing you back ... you insult .tipichen bed & bath Balkan syndrome. Conference Call me was that Popov or bishop, Shaw and is wanting to be useful, it has become a mockery of social networks is not enough of it, I will come up with a gem not to be boring, no other ....
I had to point out to me what's conversation was to not catch someone can not read between the lines, that has a lot tumachat me wrong, wrong ear osuduvaat.Sto times gave his word that he will not comment on the various posts in groups, but today I could not odoleam.Ko I see and read some fool who make smart, I go to samoutepam their vulgarity, finances are strong hand, every dime convert between many money Ali money frlannje in private hospitals for childbirth jok.Osobeno, equals non sens.Kje Rastro is there, the pain will be born at conditions beneath level with respect to the new LHC, which was after all the world's standards, only their staff is former June, so I do not feel coming at kombinacija.Kako bed & bath However, the ladies bed & bath with "little money" bed & bath that have phones, computers that are strictly for work, have a net, Oh God somehow I can not discount comparison, not else posho flow and I'm a silly comparison, that is just that and I'm stupid and funny co wet mouse in a trap ... ahahahahahahahahaha ... .To was before I'll spit in your face, laughing ... .glupa and ugly like cock it had to write to you, not only my morale allows idiots to meet my day, and piss off the frustrated bed & bath women, short-sighted not know nishto.Kraj ...
Private hospitals are a different story, though all staff inherited bed & bath from the LHC and Chair, doctors are preporodija former June, doctors have become world-class, which can be taken by all doctors in this area, even in such an institution podaleku.Prestojot they are appealing, gives strength and faith that everything will be in service have red.Bashka level, sister 24/7, hygiene and what's most important in this story, ljubeznost.Da not misunderstand, but neither slighted, rivet generalized, my own attitude, fueled by facts it is incomprehensible to me is so svetinja.Posle suffering, depressed outages and instincts for self-destruction, I got out of the story alive and healthy, when I saw my two angels, my people, my world wide .That is they owe Team Lazarevski bed & bath - Petrovska, Sistina ... and you know what, that moment IR money but I was not important, what's all the money I had, to give, even a lifetime eating bread and salt .And so and one was OK, only Shaw briefly fell into place.
If you have the money, sweet sister, will not have a computer, which of it will work, you will not have the net, no cell will live in dilapidated house and will hardly make ends meet, will be raised bed & bath at the state will treat you like idiot supposed you exist, for them, not for the un tebe.Dzhabe will pay Republic Health, blue cards will stand at booklet will be treated in private ... It is this great zemja.Eve not know!
Name (required)
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment