Thursday, February 5, 2015

2014 (29) September (1) July (7) My boyfriend My boyfriend Part_23 my junior ~ # ~ # Part_22


"Nightmare," said Chelsea. "I dream to meet a scary monster. He chased-chasing me while carrying flowers. I ran until I got drowned, but the creature did not want to stop chasing me. "
"Do not come home too late, yes!" Mama message as he opened the door for Chelsea.
But the question does not need to Chelsea's mom replied. Scenery that lay before initially him an answer that makes Mama fascinated. In front of their house fence, framed large bouquet, containing various rose jasmine, and a banner that read: "Chelsea, I" M SORRY! "
Chelsea did not answer. Her eyes are bound banner on the fence of his house. The words on the banner was made Chelsea know who did it. But Chelsea chose silence. He walked toward the fence and stopped right in front of the banner. In one hard tug, Chelsea remove banners that turned out not fastened fence. Then Chelsea rolled and stuffed it into his backpack.
Chelsea eye Bagasse looking initially figure in the class that already hefty crowded that morning. Once again his eyes found Bagasse who sat at a table with some friends, Chelsea immediately called him.
"Chelsea, why do elo always think negatively all the things I do for elo?" Asked Bagasse slowly. "I did all the genuinely, initially absolutely nobody initially mean anything. I just wanted to apologize at ell. "
"Lo wrong! I'm not a happy girl slut who courted the same interest. Lo would love me a hundred roses Grandpa, I would not have cared. Originally initially lo tau, Gas, I hate guys like elo crap! "Snapped Chelsea.
Honestly, he's really depressed stubborn girl's initially face. He did not know what else to do to mollify Chelsea. He tormented face Chelsea curt attitude. He did not want this girl to really hate it. He was afraid of losing Chelsea.
But Chelsea remain indifferent. He is not concerned with the efforts of Bagasse to melt her heart. initially He does not care about the apology Bagasse. He also did not care about the pitiful face in front of him. Chelsea already hurt, and he did not want it repeated a second time. For him, opening his heart to Bagasse is a mistake.
Look At This ^ ^
2014 (29) September (1) July (7) My boyfriend My boyfriend Part_23 my junior ~ # ~ # Part_22 my junior My boyfriend My boyfriend Part_21 my junior ~ # ~ # Part_20 initially my junior My boyfriend Part_19 my junior ~ # ~ # Part_18 my junior my boyfriend my boyfriend initially my junior ~ # Part_17 June (16) Mei (2) April (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment