Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015 (28) January (28) PT Gama, Between Damage and Welfare Residents ... PT Gama in bayah accus


I have a story ya ... About innocence as a child. It used to be my religion teacher once said "if you want to eat, do not forget to read the prayer, if you do not read the prayer later dibantuin eating demon." * Jreeng .. I did an experiment after hearing that statement. It seems somewhat slovenly anyway. Yaaah ... his name is also a small child. At that time, I was eating, without leblanc build thinking I see food in my mouth while I chew. Reduced food is not well ?? Because coincidence that time I forgot to read a prayer before eating. Kan said buguru leblanc build if not read the prayer later assisted eating demon. Means food in my mouth will be reduced because of edible devil too. But unfortunately, I can not draw conclusions from percobaanku it. Because I also think, the food must be reduced because the destroyed chewed. Haaahh ... sometimes teach a goodness it begins with a statement that looks a bit odd. Because the teacher must also know that a good compulsion will inevitably produce good too even better. And when I remember this incident, I wanted to thank my teacher. He has provided a valuable lesson through a statement that now I think it's so ridiculous. But it has a very deep intention for the good of his character. Not only is the story about praying, my teacher also once said "anyone who does not get up early for morning prayers, then the devil will take the evil tiger skin to be used as a blanket for us." Instantly, leblanc build the words were terrible for the size of a small child as I used to. After hearing the statement that my teacher, every morning when I'm lazy-laziness of prayer, I always throw blanket. Well .. I do not wear a blanket. Because in my mind that I still wear a blanket then the devil will replace the evil tiger skin. Thought clever little boy, huh? haha There is just the side view in response to the advice of my teacher. If you had not awaken and nagging seems I will relax sleep. Anyway, I would not evil tiger skin covered by the devil, because I do not wear a blanket But, now I understand, though first words were frightening, it has made a good habit, that is get up in the morning and dawn prayers. Because once again, there must be a tremendous boon of a good compulsion. Should not complain, do not always download the stamp something bad. Because there must be a virtue in itself, despite having to wait a long time for the arrival of that goodness. But, at some point, that goodness is coming and when time and a beautiful place anyway.
2015 (28) January (28) PT Gama, Between Damage and Welfare Residents ... PT Gama in bayah accused Ignore Safety kerj ... Leumeung Malingping writing writing leblanc build # 3 # 4 You are You ... JB is a brand in Lebak PHILOSOPHY OF MATHEMATICS Orange-Orange Life Upin and Ipin? A Mosquito Can Turn A Successful Family Version Each writing writing # 2 # 1 The name Also Likes analogy Story The Bees Are human ancestors originated from a kind of l ... Kabayan and Si Abah Way -__- Demi People Gecko (Poetry by WS Re ... Saija Adina Lebak Multatuli in Rangkasbitung, Banten Who Cares Multatuli House Gecko ... Have You Thankful Today? 5 Questions Ray (Excerpt from Novel Rembu Important ... curhatan My Life (Short Story) Your life is yours. Be wise !! Advice My teacher [INDEX] Task List Subjects Philosophy Educators ... 2014 (6) December (1) November (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment