Wednesday, February 18, 2015

First stop is the great and famous Chanel where i am shopping parfumes, accesories and make up. In t


First stop is the great and famous Chanel where i am shopping parfumes, accesories and make up. In the US there is a lot of different kinds of shopping. There is the lower and cheaper class of shopping and the lower kind of shopping is in recycling stores. There is the middle class where it is a bit more expensive where it is in stores like H&M. Then there is the upper class where the absolut most expensive and most gorgeous clothes. I am walking into the most beautifull Store. It is PRADA. When I was finished, I met my mom and dad to eat at the fine restaurant called Eleven Madison Park, but it was at 11 madison ave, so we took a taxi. I got this amazing dish with potatoes, lamb, sauce and carrots. really amazing. :-) - XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment