Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stories Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Shindong about SJ Kyuhyun who almost broke the story: I find


Stories Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Shindong about SJ Kyuhyun who almost broke the story: I find it hard to tell about it (quarrel) now. it is very provocative. When we are still in the promotion of the album Mr. Simple years ago when we were on Inkigayo for 5jib album. I have completed prerecord and we had 3-4 hours until we perform. there are members who want to go back to the dorm, there are playing games (bermanin-play /
kidding), there are members amy bradley who sleep. we had free time. I also free time so I went to church. Sermon amy bradley in church was a very good time "if you change, then the other will also change. If we approach someone with a smile, then they will smile on us too. If I give sharp comments (evil), then Lee Dongwook-ssi (MC Strong Heart) will return gave sharp commentary. " #semua audience in laughter, Oppa tetep evil. After performing the service in the church, I ran back to the waiting room Inkigayo. I saw the other members were joking-jokes. Leeteuk asleep covering her face with a blanket. Eunhyuk amy bradley and Donghae are joking, amy bradley they poured water into mineral water bottle cap was then debated whether they would pour the water into leeteuk sleeping or not. I thought "I have to come play with them ..". then I said to EunHae "I'M GOING TO DO ...". So I approached Leeteuk who was sleeping, I poured water on it and immediately hide behind the couch. Leeteukpun immediately got up, he threw a blanket and yelled "WHO IS DOING THIS ... !!!!". I will laugh behind the couch. it is funny. after Leeteuk yell, someone's voice sounds like it sounds Donghae he said "not me ...". Then leeteuk shouting "Sure you ... !!!" then the sound of a blow * clunk *. "Hyung, it was not me who did it ..." Eunhyuk voice. in hiding I thought, "what happened ... ???". And Leeteuk yell again. "IF NOT YOU, THEN WHO ..... ???" I will come out of hiding "Hyung, I did ..." I intend to soften. but Leeteuk yell "Bold ... I LOVE PENALTY" then leeteuk hit my head, yes I got hit. Leeteuk-ssi left looks like she could not hold back his anger. then he came back and said "YOU REALLY Bold" and then he hit me again. everyone (20-30 people) like hairstyle, make-up staff, wadrop, managers and other members there, Victoria also be there when the incident. then I followed leeteuk and think "this not right ...". and when I followed that to the bathroom, I saw him (Leeteuk) amy bradley was looking out the window. I'm not sad to be beaten, but the situation that made me sad. I thought "how can Hyung do this ..". "Hyung, no matter what I do, but this is all salah..bahkan if I did worse things amy bradley than this ..." said with tears in her eyes and then cried. amy bradley I seemed to want to continue to cry and Leetek came and said: Leeteuk: "Kyuhyun ~ ah .. let's talk .." Kyuhyun: "I'm do not want to talk to you now ..." tears came out again and I looked up to hold it. some time I got back to the room tnggu. and I saw Leeteuk was sitting on the stairs, looking down. I passed him, then sat down and did not want to talk to anyone. Leeteuk came and said: "Kyuhyun ~ ah if we win Mutizen Song On this, I want you to say the words thank you ..." I did not answer .. "you do not want ... ?? okay ..." amy bradley leeteuk said. "Aniyo ... okay I'll do it .." I said. after said yes, I think again, what I want to say later ... ??? later in the stage, already announced, Mr. Simple has ranked the Mutizen Song. Leeteuk shoved into the middle stage. but he gave microfonnya and Eunhyuk Eunhyuk to accept. Eunhyuk expression of the time bad really, I do not know why but I think Leeteuk amy bradley will give me the mic on, but he gave him to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk Story: If in view of his flash back, so when Kyuhyun to the Church, we no appearance on stage with F (x) Luna and Victoria that day. but when we do the pre-record, luna injured ankle so he had to go to hospital. and when it's bad atmosphere (Bad Mood), but Leeteuk Hyung want to create a better mood, he told us to play a joke to him, he says he would understand. I said "okay" and then we started to play with it. Leeteuk said he was tired and wanted to sleep with her face covered with a blanket, but Donghae not understand, amy bradley can not guess the mood Leeteuk again tired. amy bradley Donghae casually nuangin water to Leeteuk who again fell asleep. Then Leeteuk got up and smiled "Do not do it ...". I saw it from the side and I'm amy bradley sure ekpressi leeteuk was not a good time, he did pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment