Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The last


The last "Twilight part. Maybe. Stephenie Meyer has thought to write the fifth part of the Midnight Sun ". But this is not about that. As already mentioned, the "Breaking Dawn" is the last "Twilight part. It reveals itself in everything from A to Z. Crowned with Edward and Bella's friendship. They married, has a baby girl Renesme (Rene (Bela mothers name) + Essence (Edward 'parent' name)). However, you will learn about everything fully only after reading the book. Who and why Renesme wanted to kill?
Administration Aldėja diet DIY Body Language Room Leisure Fashion Encyclopedia MFD MFD MFD travel agency kitchen bookshelf MFD MFD Zoo Mystery Science Nails Leather Sport Health toddler bedding Tests Boys Summer Holidays
"If I speak in human and angelic tongues but do not have love, I tebūčiau žvangantis copper and sounding cymbals. And though I have the gift of prophecy and love all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And if the poor išdalyčiau all that I have, if I should toddler bedding give my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love gracious, she envy; neišpuiksta proud and love. It is not behaving properly, will not seek, is not provoked, forgetting what was bad, happy about injustice, applauds the truth. It all raises, all believe everything hopes and endures all. Love never ends. "The first letter to the Corinthians 13: 1-8
As home to me quickly repair will take place, I have been thinking about decorations. I think it's true and you will :) Ideja skaitančioms ...


No comments:

Post a Comment