Thursday, January 29, 2015

However Maybe it


Sunlight broke through the glass window stop time of my room. Whitish yellow rays itubenar really force my eyes to membuka.'Aissh ... If only I was born intelligent, therefore, certainly I will not bother to sekolah'gerutuku. Laziness stop time is still menghinggap in my head, I pulled the covers up over his face and I closed matakulagi. 'Ahh rays it does not bother me anymore.
I throw blanket and grumbling to eomma. stop time Because eomma menyiramku with water when I'm behind the blanket, I felt like a plant that oversleep. Eomma continued to yell at me in repeatedly, I stepped quietly opened the box P3K located on my desk. I take cotton taste and I started to put it into the hole telingaku.'Mian eomma I do not hear thy prating .. Ckckckck'batinku. I walked opened the bathroom door.
I walk alone in the street, staring around me. My footsteps seemed unable to stop, I envy the people before they walk in pairs. I want merasakanhal stop time it again ... Walking hand Namja that I love like dulu_Lee Taemin_. Instantly tears falling down my cheeks restrained earlier, I stopped disebuah city park there are chairs there I sat down and began to wipe these tears.
However Maybe it's just wishful stop time thinking that will be empty, Taemin has left me 5 months ago because of an accident he is doing in school stop time chemistry lab. If only he could hold out some menitpasti he was still in my side now.
I stand behind the tree while holding setangkat soft pink colored roses and rigid coklat.Badanku instantly recalling the events 5 months ago. When I saw my beloved yeoja sad then, yes maybe until now. I've harbored a love it since 2 years ago. I move my body and walked toward him.
"Mianhae .. Naeun-ah. I just do not want you constantly stop time sad and guilty sendiri..Lebih well you bestow all your sadness to me ... I want to feel what you feel ... Saranghae Naeun-ah" paparku . Looked at the confused look on his face.
"Oppa, I've tried one minute to learn to love you. But it is not possible stop time .." I looked down, 'so this kiss was not because of love? "I thought again, then he held my cheeks and tilted my head to the direction of gaze.
Abruptly I immediately picked him like a new bride and I ran around the garden was a small pond. He laughs off ... 'Neomu Yeppo ..'. Suddenly stop time he muttered in my ear.
When going to the seat again, I accidentally stub small gravel and fell. We fell, my Naeun ask what is okay, ahh thank goodness he was not injured. I got up and started said to him.
Search fanfiction here
2014 (17) July (1) June (1) Mei (4) April (4) March (5) [FF Chapter 4] Rainy Day [FF Ficlet] Wait a minute [FF Chapter 3] Rainy Day [FF One Shoot] Saranghae [FF Chapter 2] Rainy Day February (1) January (1) 2013 (2) December (2)
2ne1 Angst Apink Baekhyun Big Bang Daesung Dara DO Chanyeol Comedy Drama EXO F (X) Fantasy Friendship Hurt / Comfort Kai Kris Krystal Luhan Marrige Life Naeun OC Sad Romance School Life SNSD Taeyeon Suho Tao Tiffany Yuri


No comments:

Post a Comment