Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I touched her cheek and chin were filled with a thin beard. I admit that I like the look of this ki


That's because of a quarrel with his best friend, Hyewook, for his restaurant business problem some time ago. He will be silent or grumbling endlessly. And all of that is compounded by the monthly cycle. I love this woman, but she's gamuza really something when she's like this. "What's with the frown?" I asked him. "It's okay" "Should I make you spill the beans?" He now turned to me with a frown. He must consider what I said. "Do what I said wrong? What's wrong actions? Why he acted like that when he knows what I mean and seniors was good? "Right? Surely gamuza he was still thinking about the problem with Hyewook but he also still reluctant to apologize first. gamuza I'm sure the two of them actually understand each other if that happened yesterday just ordinary debate. But these women, I know, quite stubborn and opinionated gamuza strong. What remains is only the prestige and ashamed acting childish. Actually gamuza I was a bit exasperated with the cold war Hyojoon and Hyewook, because indirectly, contact me and Kyuhyun impact as well. "Different opinions were reasonable, right? Maybe you should try to look at from the standpoint Hyewook. I know you're too close to Mijoo but it probably makes too emotional and less objective "" But still, right? "Hyojoon still pouting but I know he received a good suggestion. She stirred the soup which is almost boiling and then looked gamuza back at me. I kissed her temple and tried to make her smile again with pursed gamuza lips and held it on her lips. She smiled softly and hit my chest. gamuza I left it in order to refocus the cooking, the better I did not bother him right if I want to get food. "Do not disturb Bugsy! You've bothered him last night! "He shouted without turning. She precisely reads my mind and makes me stop at the moment. I turned to see who was not even ignored me again. I smiled, I really love her.
"Clothes which would you take?" I asked as I stood beside gamuza him, who was busy choosing clothes. Tomorrow he and oppadeul heading to Beijing for the Super Show. "Hmm, long sleeves only. There'll be cold, let alone you're not there "he replied, taking a long-sleeved black T-shirt from a pile of clothes. "Cheesy" I murmured softly, which turned out to be heard because he was laughing. He put the shirt he took into the suitcase, while I continued taking clothes. "Kyuhyun order food from you?" He asked who was now standing gamuza behind me. I nodded and gave him another shirt. "He ordered it straight?" He asked again as he put his arm around my waist. "Yes. He seemed very trying for this solo "I kept giving him clothes to make her quite busy and meninggalan me. But the only hand that meresponku. "I think it's all been pretty. Tomorrow I'll tidy it up "I gave him a look of suspicion hear him talking. He smiled and pointed to magazines on the table next to the bed. "Bugsy gamuza looks good in there" he said before finally pulling me with him to bed. He told me to sit comfortably gamuza and close thereafter. Cuddling is always there in our routine schedule. If Siwon home too late and I had gone to bed, we will be a little linger relax before starting the activity of each in the morning. When he would go like this, he will be more spoiled than his usual.
I touched her cheek and chin were filled with a thin beard. I admit that I like the look of this kind. He seems like to be a more reliable man than he already is. And when he was playing with Bugsy, he made me imagine playing with our own children. "Well, tomorrow I also have to take the shaver" "It must be, huh?" I asked what made him grin. "I gamuza know I'm better looking like this but I had to shave" I shook my head and gave him a look of 'you-sure-?' which made him laugh. "You like me more with this" he said confidently as he rubbed his cheeks and eyebrows play.
I and Bugsy watching TV while waiting Siwon home. I knew Bugsy not stand just sleep beside me like this because his body could no longer be silent. He jumped off the couch and running round the living room. Soon I heard the sound of cloth drawn. "Bugsy-yes, Andwae" gamuza I yelled still sitting lazily on the couch. Bugsy just barking for a while and I again heard the voice again. I get up and look for Bugsy. "Bugsy!" I cried when I saw an interesting end of the existing blanket gamuza on the floor. I carry Bugsy and threw the covers back onto the mattress. "Are you bored? Hm? Let's play "
Bugsy ran his interesting little pillow and brought gamuza me back to sit on the couch. I threw the ball this time and he also pursued. I pressed gamuza clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment