Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Taeyeon exasperated sigh.

[Oneshot] The Blanket | another story
Home About Chaptered Completed - (1) maknae's Missing Completed - (2) Planetarium Completed - (3) Kisses and Pain Completed - (4) Breaking Soshi Completed - Kisses in the Dark Completed - Third Time's A Charm Completed - YoonHyun's Story Completed - My Heart That Sees Only You On going - Took an Oath, I'mma Stick it out in the End Drabble Oneshot Uncategorized
"Taeyeon said on Chinchin, she can not fall asleep during the hot days so she would sleep in the living jean cartier room, with a door to veranda slightly opened and when she wakes up in the morning, jean cartier someone placed a blanket over her ^^
He looked around, found Sooyoung and Yoona sleeping in their beds each. One, scratch that last. Sooyoung and Yoona Yoona sleeping in bed. Somehow jean cartier Sooyoung back asleep there ... again.
"Strange, I thought I heard someone running. Well never mind, maybe it was just a dream, "he thought, and he was sitting. It was then that he realized there was a blanket draped over his body. A pink blankets familiar, but at the same time is also not known who the owner is. Why? Because that kind of blanket they possessed bersembilan.
"Who put this blanket?" He asked himself while examining the blanket. "It smells like a Victoria's secret. Hmm .. Fany? Sica? Sunny? "He wondered back then got up, and realize there is more blankets on the floor and overlap each other.
"Well, I have," he said, brushing the dust in his hand. "But who put the blankets?" He still wonders, but eventually forget that thought for a moment to prepare himself for a long day ......... ..
Once awake, he realized the same blanket jean cartier back over her body. He checked the time on his cell phone. 5.30. Still too early for the member-members get up and put the blanket. It confirmed that whoever that person, willing to get up early again and put the blanket for her.
Surprising for Taeyeon, it turns out this evening the weather turned 180 from the previous. Tonight it was very cold and he could not imagine going back to sleep in the living room. But because of the urge to discover who among the member-members who gave him a blanket, he ignored the cold air to complete his mission.
Suddenly felt cold, as if there is something removed from his body but it was quickly replaced with something like warm clothes that cover her body again, making her sleep disturbed. Realizing there is someone jean cartier there with him, and knew she was the girl who makes him wonder all day, he pretended to remain asleep, and prevent him open his eyes.
He then took a video camera, stopped jean cartier him, and decided to leave it as a memory of what happened last night without watching it again, yet she already knows who the girl who gave him a blanket every night. He no longer jean cartier needs to check his record.
"I'm going to prepare a fabulous breakfast for all! It will be a great day, "he beamed as he looked out through the porch door open, showing the dark sky and heavy rain.
"He was still sleeping, he woke up late lately," said Seohyun.
"Well, what're you kiss me?" Asked Taeyeon behind, making Tiffany shocked.
"Why are you ashamed? I'm just very grateful for waking up overnight, find you're jean cartier over me and kissed me. If only I fall asleep and miss the moment, I'm definitely going to regret it, though later I would see it as well, but feel it is much better, "said Taeyeon smiled.
"Let me finish, okay?" He asked, while Tiffany nodded. "I mean, is not it, no, I'm not just like you ... A-me-love me, Fany-ah," she expressed her feelings.
Taeyeon exasperated sigh. "Come on, I've prepared a fabulous breakfast for you, damn you just have to share with others," he said, pulling Tiffany jean cartier woke up, but suddenly something caught by a sense of vision.
"But-" the seven new members will protest so you hear the phone ringing.
"I do not know who among you are always moving blanket of Taeyeon every night, and I'm sure I'm always the first to put it, but always covered by another blanket on the floor. But unfortunately for you, I always check it twice and finally he always woke up together quilt! Weeee ~! "Tiffany said as he stuck out his tongue into her friends.
Manager oppa was the one who had called Taeyeon, reminded him to get ready for the day's schedule once told him that he could bring one member with him today, because they will

No comments:

Post a Comment