Monday, November 18, 2013

It was like a hack that wherever he went, there could find inspiration, and because I like writing,


(Yes, this text makes readers šprťouchlata, so it does take) The term esotericism encountered probably every one of us. Some believe linens limited the aura, someone karma next to guardian angels. Others are turning to numerology theories and somebody finds it difficult to read and horoscope, because it's just a bunch of nonsense. We can also citizens who enthusiastically at night devour EZO.TV. I am a pragmatist linens limited ... nelevituji, do not look into the (crystal) balls, do not wear robes Harry Potter, or even half a magic wand and horoscopes will tell you more than that, it's auto-suggestive pile of crap. Longer wave pendulum at night, I learned who I want to remove from the earth's surface and nejímá my horror when I see a black cat. Yet everything is in place, I too admit a certain fondness for the supernatural! One sure oracle simply fascinated me and I want to introduce it to you! Do my knees got more precisely, linens limited two seers. One you might have to see how to lead in EZO.TV. He calls himself Vlastík linens limited Flame and loves puppies, zebras, octopus, his drum and sings like. Probably taking some psychotropic linens limited substances, otherwise such a mixture can not explain pošukoidních creations. The idea of adding excellent Vlastíkovo linens limited video. (And do not try to tell me that someone really called, this just had to be fake as vyšitej, but on the other hand, the fact that it will entertain more than DO-RE-MI).
The second is my idol esoteric Zdenek linens limited Izer alias Chakra macro. The perfect parody of all Jolanda vlastik Flames and Alice crayons. My diaphragm was pleasantly tickle and I already know that 'koullllelele do not lie.'
There was a debate at home, when that fell phrases like-Vlastík Flame is really an artist. Make of themselves so long asshole, that an ordinary person can not do. -Do you think he gets paid for it, or for it to be able to beat the TV itself is valid? linens limited Maybe his wife at home drumming leave, so he pays studio that was where. -I guess I get a drum and the next time you make me angry, so too zabubnuju "I love you, I love you, give me a break, tomorrow will be better" or "where's my phone, Mom, RINGON me where I put the phone" . This should linens limited cheer up everyone-do you want to know the only difference who's've found? Izer knows that grinds shit.
[2] accidentally 'Mama, RINGON me a wallop.' By the way, I have a strange suspicion that Mr. Flame is a distant relative linens limited of 'vibrrrrrrrrujícíííííího krrrrrrále rrrrrrozkošššššše Daniela Infinite.'
[10]: Yeah, yeah ... great parody of all those nahlížitele the future
Current articles I had an article on this topic before it was fashionable Homeless - waste and folklore larger cities? Perhaps you too soon vyvěštím of the ball as it's hard to be a man! What women crave sex in forty-nine and a half tones of personal grievances Miloš Zeman - shame or ideal president?
Current articles linens limited I had an article on this topic before it was fashionable Homeless - waste and folklore larger cities? Perhaps you too soon vyvěštím of the ball as it's hard to be a man! What women crave sex in forty-nine and a half tones of personal grievances Miloš Zeman - shame or ideal president?
Archive 2013 (47) September 2013 (1) August 2013 (1) July 2013 (1) June 2013 (3) May 2013 (4) April 2013 (4) March 2013 (18) February 2013 (6) January 2013 (9) 2012 (36) December 2012 (5) November linens limited 2012 (6) October 2012 (2) September 2012 (7) August 2012 (4) July 2012 (1) June 2012 (1) May 2012 (4) April 2012 (2) March 2012 (1) February 2012 (1) January 2012 (2) 2011 (31) December 2011 (4) November 2011 (1) October 2011 (6) September 2011 (20)
It was like a hack that wherever he went, there could find inspiration, and because I like writing, founded the blog, hoping that someone will come to read. We accept comments by email: Ironskoda@seznam.cz More


No comments:

Post a Comment