Sunday, January 19, 2014

I still have the first association you long and beautiful legs and bun ... - My legs are not so bea


In my time were strict criteria of work on television and radio, word had weight. Today it is not so, says the once popular radio and television facilitator Dina Colic Andjelkovic.
- It was a different time of the day. Not just because we were young, not because there were only two, and then three channels, but also as a selection of people who are supposed not to work in the media was very good quality, because they were strict criteria. It was a time when it could not speak, listen and behaves as it does today. There was a high professional range to be complied with, but there is also a good home education, broad education and a great responsibility - Dina story. cheap bedding sets
Hardly cheap bedding sets have you fallen nineties and the breakup of Yugoslavia? - Every normal man will agree to a divorce slump and distribution of blood anyone can bring good. We are really able to disperse as people, not as beasts. In the house I was raised cosmopolitan - and people I share the good and bad, regardless of religion and nationality. cheap bedding sets When the war started, it was really hard and I was never the same, nor will I be.
Have you jugonostalgičarka? - Not in the sense that there is Yugoslavia. I think it was an artificial creation. To all of us who have lived in that time was nice, but it was cellophane with a bow, and there were hidden gruesome things. I would like to reconcile, to forgive one another, that everyone can return to their centuries old fireplace and nice to cooperate. First of all we need to clarify the past, to deal with themselves cheap bedding sets and with each other. Simple things must be carried out into the clearing. It must have come to a general repentance, otherwise we do nothing.
Dina has for years has retired, and four years ago she recorded cheap bedding sets six albums on CD that says "Prayers on the lake" holy Bishop Nikolai Velimirovic. He says he has found faith in the meaning of existence.
- Vera is an intimate thing, and for me the faith and God - love. I love the first place, and I always had it. The most important thing is that you do well and if you expect you to come back, then it is, what would you say Bishop Nikolai, "peddlery and trade." The act of giving is an act of love. Make every day at least one good deed by which you tell someone a nice word, you will not condemn anyone, crucified, he consciously do evil.
I still have the first association you long and beautiful legs and bun ... - My legs are not so beautiful, not so long, but the way that I knew how to keep my feet is something that has caused this effect. It did not do it intentionally, but I'm so sat in his private life. When this certain angle shoot, then legs look very long and very beautiful. There are many lepših legs than I have them. The late actor John Milicevic me once sent a compliment: "Your sitting is taught in the English court at least twenty years, and you're born with it." Regarding the bun, and now that his hair cut, I have to raise it. I always wore something cheap bedding sets on top of the head, either a bun or ponytail. In front of the cameras, I was what I am in real life. The camera reflects everything in front of it and you can not hide anything.
You're watching TV? - I have a vision problem and I try to watch as little as possible. Let talk shows that I think of them may be something to learn. I close my eyes and I do not have to watch. Otherwise, like domestic drama series and intriguing show. Each television has something good.
How do you assess today's leaders? - There are a lot of good and bad, simply strayed. I still think it is to deal with the public sector need charisma. About a job is a gift from God. If you want to be real, true, that you can trust and to leave a mark, then you simply have to be born to it.
The right to tell you I was speaking of mental defect smaller defects. I accidentally switch on via the internet recently Farm and listened cheap bedding sets black-haired girl who was in the studio received the guests and spoke to them. Me it was a shame that level of conversation, of the mutual cheap bedding sets dealings, from its call room ... Such discomfort cheap bedding sets I have not felt for a long time ago and after five minutes I iskljcila footage ...
When someone artificially then thought that these states / nations have not created a joint state because they are loved, but someone else made a shaker. I do not hate any people, but how can you be making the joint state with someone who was, until yesterday, was on the side of the Germans. That's the first evidence that Yugoslavia was artificially. As soon as the Soviet Union collapsed, cracks and Yugoslavia, ie rapid better separated in almost all countries, and the "brotherly" Macedonia. The first installment of a good life in Yugoslavia are paid Kosovo.
What kind of democracy you talk today, I love this dictatorship where the children go to the school itself, where students bake their knowledge and obtain certain jobs, where workers every day like bees rushing in their factories, wages are strictly first, where farmers can make a living from their job pezioneri receive their pensions on time, we plitičare n

No comments:

Post a Comment