Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Light in the darkness Yesterday I was on pins yard Åkersberg in Hoor. One Tuesday a month, the Holy


Welcome to my personal RELIGION DIALOGUE blog. HAPPY NEW YEAR! The Word of God is my candy - sweet, bed covers salty, sour and bitter ... I want to be FAITH VOICE of elbow room between culture and Christian bed covers faith, society and the church. I hope my heart can touch yours. See the pictures. They are talking.
Can you do it? Dancing to the saints? I'll tell you about a saint and a strange dream I had last night. The first Christians gathered at the grave when a Christian brother or sister bed covers had died. They danced to the glory of God, in gratitude for Christ's victory over death. They danced to keep the evil forces away and they danced in joy. Our saints are often martyrs. They would rather have given his life than having renounced their union with Christ. Therefore we say that the Christian faith grew with the help of blood ... What is it that is so strong in Christianity that they are willing themselves to die for it? Note that it is not to "kill the other"! Such an attitude merely demonstrates that you are wrong, but do not want to admit it. Then it is better to kill their critics ...
Light in the darkness Yesterday I was on pins yard Åkersberg in Hoor. One Tuesday a month, the Holy Dance, open to anyone. This evening we danced in gratitude for the saints who are our role models. Gisela Dohler spoke of: - Lucia, Franciscus, Catherine of Siena, Teresa of the Child Jesus in Lisieux, Maximilian Kolbe in koncnetrationslägret and Mother Teresa. bed covers Every saint had a dance: - Cocek, valle, sta Dhia, nebesko colo ... or a single tripudium. All Greek, you say and stop reading. Wait! KATARINA of SIENA is Italy's foremost female mystics. bed covers She lived 1347 - 1380 and was a contemporary of our St. Bridget. Catherine did not want to get married ... such a protest was then very provocative. Opt out man? It is not possible! Well, there may be better options ... Community of Christ. It took some time before she could enter dominikanerordern, where her job was to show the poor love and care. They were her family. She wrote: "In charity, they find God, but in his own pleasure, they lose God altogether." In a vision she sees how Christ betroth himself with her ("the mystical betrothal"). Christ tells her that she should obey all providential bed covers summons, leading her into the church's political life. Although she rebukes the popes of their worldly tendencies and urges them to leave the French Avignon and return to Rome. Wonder if they met each other, Bridget and Catherine? Two strong women.
The ecstatic Birgitta, bed covers Vadstena Catherine of Siena rebuked even the clergy ... I would have liked to read the letter she wrote, which is said to be left in Italy. Catholic scholars put her linguistic artistry as high as Dante and Petrarch. On the floor was a simple light. Music from a CD player bed covers streamed out and we took each other's hands. One step of a doubt ... three stages of trust! So is life. Sometimes the opposite is true - most of it is certainly bed covers ... and trust small. But not today! We did not dance in worship to saints, no, we danced their life, where Christ the Light shone in the middle of us all. As a Christian, I have only Christ and His love in the center, not any man can fit in there. Christ is the subject. Man is the object of his love, through me, through you. We danced reconciliation, bed covers in glances bed covers met ...
Processional Cross in St. Bridget's Convent Church When I got home, I fell asleep right away, thank God for that! And dreamed a dream ... Children danced in the ring, there were many children and the ring was great. Adults stood aside and made sure everything was good. I stood on the edge and watched. We found ourselves in a gymnasium - it is the Islamic association's bed covers place here in town! The children and the adults invited me in the ring. I would dance with them! I woke up with a warm feeling ... What was this? I have danced with the Muslim children in their assembly hall. Yes, I'd love to do in real life too! Dance blends. Dancing is reconciliation. The words can not convey, the feet and hands to say. "IN SONG AND DANCE MAN SHALL SAY: - ALL MY SOURCES IS IN YOU, GOD!" Psalm 87:7 - an outstretched hand from Helene Sturefelt
"As a Christian, bed covers I have only Christ and His love in the center, not any man can fit in there." I do not really understand bed covers that ... As I see there is no conflict between my love for Christ and my relationship with the Saints. The saints are translucent ... They show me different ways to illuminate the Christian light. They take me by the hand and show me where to sit at the feet of Jesus and listen to His Word. They teach me about the best way to love my Lord and increases my love through his example. Reply Delete
Hi Teija! I like your expression that the saints are transparent. But the Saints are only human and can not replace the Holy Spirit, who is the one who shows me the way to Christ. The place in my heart belongs only to Christ. He is the only one who can fulfill mi

No comments:

Post a Comment