Thursday, January 30, 2014

VIDEO: The boy who was caring for her sister won the world!


Home Search News and Events SOS Children Women Retired romas Unemployed Demobilised fighters Roma BiH RVI Occasionally patients Persons romas with disabilities Multiple sclerosis Muscular Dystrophy Visually impaired deaf-mute appeals Diaspora Confessions Ads Real Estate Vehicles Everything for the home Clothing and Shoes Sporting Goods Technology Information Mobile Audio - Video - Photo of All Children Musical Instruments Literature Pets Jobs - Business Services Other Personal contacts Interview Treasury Donors Comment
VIDEO: The boy who was caring for her sister won the world!
"I'm a woman does not need to be a slave, I'm looking for a housekeeper, a fine housewife, who will work a little around the house, around the house to meet me, to bend this my possessions, she does not need me to a slave, only the women to be "words of the President Abdullah Karalić MZ Upper Rahć, who spoke to us asking to publish a story that he urgently needs a new woman working marriage.
To the question, how should it look and who comes to mind, Karalić says he would like him to emerge free women 35-50 years of age, with which may be explained, if agreed, romas and one child was born.
"Declare romas that urgently ask that getting married, romas let it be noted on all meridians, I do not ask a slave, I'm looking for a woman, fine, honest, a housewife and homemaker, and here I am in Rahić and everyone who wants to can convince himself that this is true all I'm saying, "says Abdullah in a telephone interview.
Name (required) Email (required) Web-site


No comments:

Post a Comment