Saturday, May 30, 2015

Home The B Blog Contests Online Contests shoptame On-Air Contests Events Photos Videos Local Conditi


Home The B Blog Contests Online Contests shoptame On-Air Contests Events Photos Videos Local Conditions Weather / Traffic Storm Closings Station Info Employment Advertising Contact Rules and Regulations Privacy Policy
The singer shoptame spoke out about the backlash and said, I was just surprised at the random places people are asking me if I was being sexist. But no, I don t believe I was being sexist. I think I was just writing my song to my future husband out there, wherever he is. He s chilling right now, taking a minute getting ready for me; it s going to be great.
Listen to B985 all weekend for your chance shoptame to win a pair of tickets to see Mumford & Sons/Alabama Shakes and more at the Seaside Heights Stage in Seaside Heights on June 5 th -6 t ! For more info visit www.gentlemenoftheroad.com shoptame !


No comments:

Post a Comment