Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Teyonah Parris: It feels good. I feel like our movie was the little movie that could. We were suppor


“Long Live Chinx” Mixtape Includes The #1 Cokeboy’s Greatest Hits! - 14 hours ago
The Source Magazine Remembers The MOVE 9 Bombing western bedding 30 Years Later - May 13, 2015
Mindy Kailing’s New Book Deal With Ex-Boyfriend & Bestie BJ Novak - 5 hours ago
Mariah Carey Announces 2016 Las Vegas Shows For “Mariah #1 To Infinity” - May 20, 2015
Ford Unleashes Its Newest Cash Cow, the Lighter, western bedding Fuel-Efficient 2015 F-150 - November 20, 2014
Are the Air Jordan 1.5 Releasing Very Soon? - May 6, 2015
Lil B to Attend Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals, Things Just Got Real - 16 hours ago
New Line of Dolls With Disabilities Will Change the Way Your Kids Play Forever! - 5 hours ago
2015 Writer’s Bench Awards Recap - May 4, 2015
Reese Witherspoon to Star in Live Action Tinker Bell - 4 hours ago M.I.A.’s New Video Withheld Due To Potential western bedding Cultural Appropriation - 5 hours ago Mindy Kailing’s New Book Deal With Ex-Boyfriend & Bestie BJ Novak - 5 hours ago Converse western bedding Rubber Tracks Unlocking Iconic Studios To Aspiring Artists - 5 hours ago Jaleel White Will Guest Star On ‘The Soul Man’ - 5 hours ago
Tessa Thompson: I’m just so grateful that the NAACP’s put this ceremony together. It’s of course to honor people that might otherwise western bedding not be acknowledged in Hollywood. That’s incredible. Both projects came to me and really changed my life, so the fact that they have resonated with people and they’ve meant so much to other people western bedding is great. Either way, they were going to be special projects western bedding to me.
Tessa Thompson: Yes and I can’t believe that I’m saying this, but I want to go see Fifty Shades of Grey . I think the marketing has really worked. I’m away in Philadelphia working on a film [ Creed ] with Michael B. Jordan and I’m working in a film with basically all guys and so trying to convince any of them to come see it with me, I think I might be alone watching that movie on Valentine’s Day.
Tessa Thompson: It’s kind of too soon to say, but actually on this project [ Creed ] that I’m working with with Michael B. Jordan and with Ryan Coogler, who wrote and directed it, I’m actually writing some of the music for it. That’s western bedding been very different than Caught A Ghost, the band that I sing in, but it’s been really great to write music for this movie. We’ll see.
Teyonah Parris: It feels good. I feel like our movie was the little movie that could. We were supported through crowd funding. Everyone wanted this to happen western bedding and everyone was a part of it make sure that it did. It feels so good to actually be standing here, being recognized by our peers and people western bedding I actually look up to and have admired for years. It feels really good. I’m very proud of Justin and our cast and producers and everyone involved.
Teyonah Parris: We start to film in a month, mid March. Season two of Survivor’s Remorse . We’re going back to do that. I just finished a film called Where Children Play , directed by Leila Djansi. I’m western bedding really excited about that. That’s what’s happening western bedding for me right now.
Teyonah Parris: I am going to go on a trip with my dad. We’re going to go spend some quality time together. I just don’t get to see him and my mom because they’re all the way in South Carolina. Like, let’s western bedding go have a daddy daughter date. I look forward to that.
Advertise With Us SOURCE 360
Check out @RL_Stine western bedding Interview with @TheSource #GoosebumpsContest - http://t.co/V7bvQXr6cv http://t.co/wrIJHF2vay about 5 mins ago Follow @zransom0212


No comments:

Post a Comment