Wednesday, October 9, 2013

From a Capitalist! Note that these 12 weeks, quilts etc the employer shall pay, just to keep me wor


Here's a pillow I bought myself about 4 months pregnant. It helps relieve stress on your back and pelvis, and very conveniently supports stomach. Increase under the head helps prevent heartburn, to some extent. quilts etc I slept pretty well until about the 7th month of pregnancy. From the 7th month and sohodnishnyiy day (late 8th) there is almost no sleeping. I get up every hour to the toilet. And the process of getting up out of bed is becoming more difficult because of the size and the weight of the abdomen. And heartburn is so strong that in this pillow has to enclose two pillows to the head was high, almost in a sitting position, then heartburn so bored. quilts etc
Jun "yachok) Yes, it is. I understood that the work plan to be by the end of the term? By the way, this little thing that counts the days before the appearance of bebika adds some solemnity and reality ... There's taram to the big event 39 days left! Reply Delete
I am going to work on August 1. This 7 days before the fixed date of birth. I already wrote here that can take the 12-week leave for child care or care as "self, which I of course want to spend on something to stay with her at home before returning to work. 39 days! And I finally I see her and embrace. delete Reply
From a Capitalist! Note that these 12 weeks, quilts etc the employer shall pay, just to keep me working quilts etc place. That's the explanation why many Americans have only one child or no. Children are a luxury. Reply Remove
Recovers post (Growing Up) Memory "as I remember, somewhere I read about it ;-)) Surprisingly, quilts etc that's the logic somehow neshodytsya.Chomu few buyers in countries where the standard of living of the floor - the birth rate increases hiperstrybkamy.'s quilts etc Because they have nothing to lose ? And the other developed countries of the steady quilts etc decline narodzhuvanosti.Lyudyam hard to give comfort, or nastravdi measured life in the big opportunities so much competition? Perhaps truly valued personal growth. delete Reply
I think the authorities are afraid to create Benefit for pregnant quilts etc women and women with young children, because quilts etc some segments of the population will use it too. This is my opinion. And I think there are those who want to have more children somehow find a way out. So, I'm with you in line, most simply do not want children because it's unnecessary problems and those who want to have them despite the fact that almost no country Benefit does not. Reply Remove
This blog started about my bumpy ride to motherhood. Fortunately, I became a mom. Now the blog will be about everything slowly: I think that, like, want, dream, do, how I live and how I want to live and what I do (or not do) to achieve this.
2013 (1) August (1) 2011 (13) January (1) August (2) July (2) June (2) My pillow in anticipation March (3) February (1) January (2) 2010 (33) December (8) November (15) October (10) 2009 (5) December (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment