Thursday, October 3, 2013

I also pre-pregnancy sleeping on your stomach, but once conceived, it somehow intuitively began to


Dear friends! Announce the launch of the seventh Charity Fair "Give cheap duvet covers hope" for children who are under the care fund "Wings of hope It will last until the end of October. Invite all to participate! Details here Charity Auction 2013 project number 5 from kids! STAGE collection of lots opened! - Post Auction - Theme lots - Voting in the literary contest "Journey to childhood" - is a traditional Contest Started Likes forum "Autumn Romance" - go!
Alarming issue position during sleep. Many friends and herself read in the literature for pregnant information that we can only sleep on my left side. If you sleep on your back - the child presses on the kidneys if the right - the liver. And on the left, although it's not good for the heart, it is the best option for the child and mother. How do you relate to this? I can not vylezhaty all night on the left side. Actually I was hard to get used - used to sleep on my stomach. But even as a read request cheap duvet covers only sleep on my left side - the night became my tests. How not tried - and will still sleep on your back, and on the left and the right sides. Is it really so bad?
Old-timer
Oh, how I remember those nights (the first month, and then I slept on his stomach, then puts pillows under nohy.A then through the furnace that had plagued me when we went back, we slept half-sitting) on the right side of the bed could not have started out as small as beat on the kidneys and liver, which is kapets.Korotshe sleep as comfortably) While convenient))
I have always loved to sleep on your stomach, but about a week began 14 vidivchaty itself on first ... sleep on your back! out not rush back ... it becomes difficult cheap duvet covers to breathe! somewhere in the 22-30 weeks a saved pillow for pregnant women! st is hard to sleep with her ... like sleeping on your side, you sometimes have the impression sho prydavlyu kids now, but somehow nothing vmoschuyus cheap duvet covers and go to sleep ... and the fact that turning night vzahazi whole story ... kapets hard, straight I feel like my daughter from one side to the other butsyayetsya there in the abdomen)
Old-timer
kuss_katya, on the back is not recommended to sleep since the second half of pregnancy, because the weight of the child peredavlyuyutsya uterine vessels. Also read about the left side, but I'm more lying and sleep on the right, because it is heart problems. For there the heart just starts to hurt at the position on the left side. For myself concluded alternate sleep posture to all the organs accounted load evenly. It is interesting to me to embroider napivbokom for a long time reclining on the back and small trees nedovolstvuvaty. Vykruchuyemsya, pidstelyayem pillows cheap duvet covers and prystosovuyemsya.
I asked for strength, given me trouble, which had to be endured. Requested patience, were obstacles to be overcome. It is not learned to give thanks for everything and ask for love, I got a little seed of love in itself. Thank you, God! I got nothing of that requested, but you gave all I needed!
Oh really sleep on your stomach as zruchno.Tezh loved to sleep and when she knew about the pregnancy stopped so spaty.Na side could have tovklas her it was not safe and that's how she prystosovuvalas convenient and spaly.Hoch the last month to invest, though with small stomach as I still very skaladno and hard.
When I found out she was pregnant and began to teach herself to sleep on the left side. Every time both wake up at night in the wrong position (on the back, on the right side or belly), fell again to the left side. And when his stomach began to grow, it has been my pryvychna off to sleep, and now - a favorite. Awards: view all
I also pre-pregnancy sleeping on your stomach, but once conceived, it somehow intuitively began to sleep alone on the left side, do not force yourself. Well, sometimes wake up in the morning on the back. single - recently attacked a dream in the middle of the day that barely hold home and at six pm I have to go to sleep for an hour. and in the night insomnia (((((and cheap duvet covers again, a little later I think sew myself a pillow for pregnant women. potm can use andfor feeding.
I also learned how to pregnancy immediately began to teach himself to sleep on his side, but for me it is very difficult. In the first trimester of sleeping on your back. Now I try only on one side. Also pidmoschuyu pillows, and sometimes so hard to help a half-sitting position. Yesterday, for example, rolled on the bed asleep until 2:00 ...
I still did not have the stomach, sleeping on your stomach. As it grew and began to interfere - then hand it back. As it became larger cheap duvet covers as the back was not comfortable, I tied a blanket and padding under his one leg when part of asleep. But anyway not poured ... In fact, on which side of the bed not conceived.
I sleep as comfortably, at one side, then the other, then back. If there were any discomfort at some position, it certainly would not sleep well. Still, sometimes uphold ourselves back covers, and as if on the side, but as drift - get napibokom. Also quite handy.
I found the correct sleep: left (sometimes right, but at least its glory), sleeping on your stomach do not like at all :) Strange, but now I taste

No comments:

Post a Comment