Wednesday, July 9, 2014

03/18/2014

Taciele Alcolea Archives Room decor-DIY-Custom Pillowcases
03/18/2014 kirstie allsopp
Reply
Hi Bruna, thank you so much, I'm very glad u like! Thousand kisses
Taciele Alcolea to Jessica
Taciele Alcolea to Rose
Taciele Alcolea to Luisa Tavares
Taciele Alcolea to Layanne Figueiredo
Taciele Alcolea to Layssa
Hi taaaci! I'm your number 1 fan, and am passionate about in your blog, I visit every day and always watch your videos! Amooo all, and want to meet you someday! <3 Visit my blog also: http://modanotavel.blogspot.com.br/ Beijoooos!
03/18/2014
Taci! It was incredible! The good that we can unleash the creativity and create a lot of cool stuff! I'm already thinking of things váriasssss here! Seriously LOVED! Mainly LOVE YOU is my favorite! Congratulations! Your tips are great! Admiration rsrsrrs increasing the maximum here rsrsrsrs Bjokassss Taci!! =]
03/18/2014
Reply
Reply
its beautiful! always rocking! licencinha kirstie allsopp wanted to ask! WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING NEW??! wanted to promote my blog soon with http://www.saltoaltonaestrada.com AWARDS girls! enjoy it to the face page https://www.facebook.com/saltoaltonaestrada bjs await guys there!
Gabriela
Ju
Kamila
Paloma Fernanda
Hello Taci. I look here again, kirstie allsopp you may already kirstie allsopp be tired of answering mi eh hehe! Soft loved great ideas. love you all what you do I'm a real pucha your bag lol. My Diva XOXO Love you <3
03/18/2014
Reply
Reply
Say goodbye to the lighthouse access, that bra strap showing, bar bungled clothes that show more than they should, surprises stains that end with good humor, That Girl products help solve your problems with style and charm .
Oiie Taci ameiii of passion and I will try to make up. Taci wanted your opinion, my hair is very dark and I was thinking of changing the color pro blonde maybe, but I'm afraid no match or finish him off, finally any tips for me?
taci arrassou kirstie allsopp as always loved all the ideas were very fluffy
hi taci loved the tips and pads are very cute tb http://flaviamariavieira.blogspot.com.br/
Hello Taci ... Loved the tips .. I spend hours viewing and reviewing your videos .. adoroo all. You and Fernando are a fofuraa .. God bless you guys always .. All best of luck to u! To follow loving u! Beeijo huge.
Taci loved the tips, I'll try to make haha, you and Fer are hyper cute, do some videos with him, do some tag, love to see videos of you follow me on instagram, and my dream that one day you follow me in calls @ _loles, kisses Princess
Taci ... very cool ..... ameiiii kirstie allsopp beijãooo
Taci I just read the new whim and just saw your story was wonderful. I love watching your videos you are more diva, lucky in your life that everything good happen to you
What a great idea, Taci! Easy and practical, really ... The room so all whitey, beauty kirstie allsopp is in the details, the colors of the quilts, the nightstands (which quite perfect!) And pillows were super creative kirstie allsopp and cute! Congratulations! , *
Ana Laura
LETÍCIA ingred
Priscila Barros
Deborah lopes
Hi taci, vc met a short time but already entered in to your channel and enjoyed your page in face to always look at what you do. Taci I enjoyed the videos and even sent an email, lives in santa maria with my husband and married passodo year tbm shortly after vc. Come visit us here in santa maria the waterfront. Bjus
23/03/2014
20/03/2014 kirstie allsopp
Taci Hi, I started to look at your videos a little while, but I am already following kirstie allsopp you on youtube in the face, and calls on the blog. Married shortly after you, and amoo pink tbm. I live in santa maria waterfront, maybe u did not come visit me sometime. Mandeu tbm email you one if you can look at it. Bju
19/03/2014
20/03/2014
Taci, were beautiful, I work with it, so I'll give you a hint, it will last longer if you embroider around with the buttonhole stitch. Another thing, I tried to contact you by email to a proposal. But there was no answer. How Do I? Kisses.
Hi Juliana, thank you beautiful! So amore, was this idea that I gave, who prefer embroidery, make the points side, but if you're careful, wash in hand, need not be done! I have other things I did at one time, and are perfect kirstie allsopp to hj! I'll look friendly! BJS
Oii Taci, love your videos, your blog much everything i love Vc faz.Conheci your channel kirstie allsopp last year and follow you to a brother already. That bjs Adore! PS: Have you seen the revised whim this week has an article about Vc there.
Taciii, all good? I won a book equal to its * - * Questions of the heart, kirstie allsopp I do read and review for my blog. I am reading a Nicholas Sparks called: A Safe Harbor which is also perfect mount

No comments:

Post a Comment